25

"Then punish me." I challenge, my throbbing clit pulsing from the touch of his cock. I made sure to look him in the eye as I spoke, knowing he liked the playfulness.

I watched a fire flash across his eyes before he pulled his hips back and place his tip to my entrance. He lined himself up perfectly and pushed forward hard making me grit my teeth and grunt. He wasn't all the way in yet, but the sharp pain from the sudden stretch was still there. He stilled and reach his hand so that pad of his thumb rubbed against my clit softly.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I felt his needy dick pulse inside of me making me smile.

I nodded. "Yeah...you're just...really thick." I laughed, trying to breathe through the pressure.

He smiled. "I'm sorry." he started to pull out but I wrapped my legs around him stopping him.

"Don't!"

"You sure?" He asked pushing into me very slowly.

I nodded. "I remember what you feel like." I breathed, grunting after. "I want to feel you again so bad."

I heard him moan and his upper body hovered over me and he lifted his knee to rest on the cushion. He leaned forward further and sucked on my hard nipple making me moan in response. He kept pushing in slowly as he moved back and forth between each of my nipples, giving them as much attention as he could.

"Mnnnnggg...fuck!" I let out. "I never realized I liked that so much."

I felt his lips move into a smile and he continued to stimulate my pink hard buttons with his lips and tongue. He was then able to slip the rest of the way in easily, filling me to the hilt and groaning into my skin. His head lifted and he was smiling teasingly.

I knew I looked like a mess. My wet hair was all around me, my eyebrows were pushed together, and my mouth was parted as I was panting. He felt so good inside of me.

"You look so fucking sexy with my cock inside of you." His voice rolled off his tongue in a seductive tone and he pushed into me just a little more, sure that he was as deep as he could be.

"I love the way you speak." I admitted to him opening my eyes. "You have such a dirty mouth." I praised. "Its fucking hot."

"You like it when I talk dirty to you?" he asked slowly dragging his thick cock from inside me. He was rubbing my walls in all the right places, my g-spot spasming.

"Oh god yes..."

He pushed back into me just as slowly, making me whimper. I gripped at his shoulders taking in a deep breath, my jaw hanging open. "Look at you." he cooed at me. He lifted one hand and placed it at the base of my neck. He watched as his hand moved softly and slowly down my torso. His fingertips grazed my nipple as he moved downward. "You're so needy...your body is shaking from just my touch." When he finished talking he was all the way inside of me again, and my legs were so weak they fell from around his hips.

He was right. My legs were trembling, and I could barely lift my arms. My body was submitting to his presence, his touch bringing me to a heel. "I-is that b-bad?" I asked, as he placed a kiss under my breast.

"Oh no." he smirked pulling out of me a little faster this time, then pushing back in. I took in a quick breath, the thickness stretching me so good it was unreal. "It's good." he continued. "Very, very good." He started to pull and push in and out of me, slow and steady with his hands roaming my body.

I was wound so tight, and I clamped down on his cock with each pump. I was in heaven. He was heaven. "Fuck! Namjoon...more!"

"You want more baby?" He whispered in my ear.