Nana Ashida

Ever wonder why "Kawaii Chan" changed her name? It's not because of her whole sibling sob story, or because she wanted to be cute, it was because if she didn't she would be found and locked away in prison forever. Nana did bad things before she even came to mystreet. She was an obsessive, evil stalker. She would spy on her crushes and friends, and kill anyone who got in the way of her ships. She was told by her abusive siblings and parents that she'd never be loved by anyone, so she eventually believed that and made it her job to make other people love eachother. But her obbession with aarmau, wasn't at all what it seemed. Not even close. She was in love with Aaron. And she stalked their relationship constantly, figuring out a way to seperate them, so she could have Aaron to herself. She did love Zane, but not in the same way she loved Aaron. She was yandere for him. She killed all those girls in college that liked him, she worked with girls to create rumors about aphmau too. After Aphmau was murdered, she went on and ran off with Aaron. She was the one that helped Aaron murder Aphmau. She practically brainwashed Aaron into loving her. I haven't seen them since. But if anyone ever finds them, you'll find two murders together.

Nana was obsessive