Madani

An hour had passed since Marlena and Lena got into their fight. The officer came back. He looked nervous and on guard.

He walked up to Frank who was leaning against the cell door. "Who are these people?" 

"Not ones you want to mess with," Frank stated. 

The cop nodded. "You two." He pointed to Lena and Frank. "We need you." The cop let the two out and they left the room with the cells.

When they got to the office part of the station they saw Rachel. The place was a mess, there were guns laying all over the place.

 Before Frank could speak the station was being shot at. Everyone had ducked under the windows and collected some guns. Lena and Frank looked at each other and nodded, almost reading each other's minds.

When the gunfire stopped, Lena and Frank stocked up on as many guns as possible. "What are you guys doing?" A cop asked.

"Taking care of this," Lena stated as she cocked a shotgun.

They left the station, Lena walked next to Frank pleased to have another team mission. She missed it and as much as she didn't want to admit it to herself, she missed Frank.

Once they got to the treeline they got to the first person. As the man held his gun up to fire it Frank shot at him first.

They walked further and found themselves outnumbered. As the two aimed their guns to demolish the men, a helicopter flew by and shot the men. 

Unfortunately for Lena and Frank, the Helicopter took out all the men leaving almost nothing for the two.

Lena sighed and this caught Franks attention, "You good?" he asked.

"Yea just hoping to feed into my 'vigilante' side a bit."

Frank chuckled, "Yea me too."

The two walked back to where the helicopter is, "Who is it?" Lena asked.

"Madani." He mumbled.

As Lena got in the helicopter Frank went off to get Rachel, once everyone was loaded up they made their way to New York.

~

"You are not to leave. None of you. Got it?" Madani asked as she opened the door to leave. "Frank."

"Right." He mumbled as Madani was walking out the door.

Lena was sitting on the couch while Frank was standing by the window. Rachel had found a spot on the bar table.

"So are we just going to stay here until all our enemies think we died?" Lena asked Frank but he didn't respond.

Rachel stood up from her spot, "I'm going to take a shower and go to bed." She went into Madani's bedroom, Lena had listened to the locks turn.

Frank had moved to the couch next to Lena and turned on the tv. The first channel to come on was the new broadcast. "If you see this man do not approach, Billy Russo could be-" The news anchor was cut off when Frank changed the channel.

"What? Go back." Lena urged.

"Nope." 

Lena huffed, "Why?"

"Because it's not your problem to worry about." Frank had set the remote down when a hockey game started playing, making sure to keep the remote away from Lena.

Lena could only roll her eyes frustrated by Franks protection, "I'll sleep on the floor." She grabbed a blanket and laid on the floor slowly closing her eyes as she heard Frank lay down on the couch.