9:I Want you

GOLD'S POV

"What do you want Gold, a kiss or a hickey...." my heart beat like never before, a second ago he was all strict, being cold and forbidding everything and now he's asking me how many rules can I break so far, he's something else.

I don't know what to do as his body weighs on mine trapping me against the wall, he breathes slowly onto my face, waiting for a reply as we both breathe against each other.

Both our palms were sweaty, I understand why mine were but for Aiden I'm confused as he leans in closer.

This is it my first kiss, but wait I don't know how to kiss, but maybe if I imitate it the way they do on TV or I could just follow his sync if his soft lips comes in contact with mine, here goes nothing.

"AIDEN... " Joan barged in kicking down the door, she spots us both in our awkward position she grinned, deviously to herself and gave me a wink, Aiden let's go of my hands setting me free from his barricade.

"I'm sorry I interrupted your hot make out session..." She coughed on the last part, Aiden buries his hands in his pockets, one of his hands found it's way out and combed his hair nervously In an attempt to hide it but me and Joan know he's nervous.

"It wasn't a hot make out session it was just a coincidence..." Joan's brow curved on his statement.

"So pinning her to the wall and kissing her is just a big coincidence..." she fold her arms as her brows furrowed.

"We didn't kiss..." He blurted out almost aggressively.

"So you admit that you pinned her to the wall.." Joan grinned victoriously.

"What are you doing here..." Aiden changes the topic.

"Richards engagement is tonight and as much as I like to shoot him for what he did are we still going..." She said in a serious tone that Richard name sounds familiar, I've heard it before but I can't actually remember anything well, after that time I got knocked down and Aiden always at my neck.

"When is the engagement again ?" Aiden asked uninterested.

Why is he asking if he doesn't even care about it ?

"09:00pm sharp..." Joan said as Aiden meditates

"Venue??..." Aiden asked.

"Ross family hotel, it's at the top of the damn building, mother will be there, so will his fiance or should I say his toy.." Joan said waiting for Aiden's reply.

"It's settled then, you and Gold should go shopping, be back before 05:00, its an hour drive to the hotel..." Aiden said he exits the room leaving me with Joan who grabbed me by my hand excitedly and led me to my bed.

"So did you guys kiss tell me everything..." My cheeks flushed in embarrassment as I smiled shyly.

"No we didn't kiss...." I pouted a little bit disappointed.
Why the hell am I disappointed we didn't kiss ?

"Why???" She asked

"I think it's because he doesn't want to break the rules..." I said rubbing my arms, rules or not I shouldn't care about this anyways, he freaking locked me up.

"What rules..." She asked confused.
"No physical contact..." I said as Joan hissed.
"Gold listen to me ears wide...." She said as I nod waiting for her to finish her sentence.
"You have to break that rule...." She said, clearly advising me to sign to my early grave.

"Are you crazy??..." I yelled

"Didn't you see the way he looked at you when he pinned you, we both know he wants you...." She said as I try to Gasps in for oxygen, I need an oxygen mask right now.