26

We stayed in the pool for about an hour longer, talking and laughing. Even participating in a few spontaneous make out sessions. But once we were out, he wrapped my body, then his, in a towel, and had me follow him into the house. He let me borrow a black t-shirt that reached down to my mid-thigh, and also let me take a shower.

Thankfully alone.

I was in there for about 20 minutes before throwing the shirt over my head and running my hands through my wet hair. I heard a soft knock at the door and Namjoon poked his head through.

"I thought you might want these." he said with my lace panties in his hand.

"Umm....They are the kind of dirty." I said reaching for them.

He smiled and shook his head. "Not anymore."

"You washed them?" I asked a little shocked. "How are they dry so fast?"

"Well, I hand washed them with some detergent and put them in the dryer for about 5 minutes. It didn't take long for them to dry since they were the only thing in there." he laughed.

"Oh." I said taking them from him. "Thank you." I smiled.

"You're welcome." he stepped back and closed the door behind him to leave me alone with my thoughts.

How considerate of him. Then my body flushed with red from embarrassment. If he washed them then...oh god...he saw the stain from my arousal.

Shit.

I ran my hand through my hair again taking a deep breath and turning back to the mirror. There was a slight shadow around my eyes from my make up that didn't quite wash off. I let out the breath and took a damp wash cloth and tried to get it off as much as possible. When it was almost all the way off, I rinsed the fabric and hung it properly to dry. I pulled the pink lace up my legs and they sat comfortably on my ass.

I was glad that he thought of that, because though this shirt was long, it for sure wouldn't do much for my modesty without panties. Even lace panties such as these pink ones. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my shoulders using the ends to dry as much of my hair as possible. I figured I kept Namjoon waiting long enough and made my way out of my bathroom and into the hallway.

I walked down and saw Namjoon in a pair of white shorts and a black fitted tank as he was in the kitchen. I couldn't tell what he was doing so I walked in further until I had a better look. He was opening up the box from the restaurant and placing its contents in a black glazed glass bowl.

"What did they give us?" I asked making him jump a little.

"Damn you scared me." he laughed breathing out. "But to answer your question..."

He didn't finish his sentence but showed me what was inside of the bowl. Chocolate covered strawberries. "Yumm!" I smiled clapping my hands together and bouncing on my toes. "Those are my favorite!"

"Mine too." he grinned and put the rest of the ones in the box in his fridge. He turned back to me and extended his hand for me to take. I did so gladly and he led me into their living room and pulled me to closely sit next to him on the couch. He set the bowl on the coffee table and grabbed a remote pointing it to the TV. The screen flashed in white, and the NETFLIX logo popped up. "What do you want to watch?" he asked.

I shrugged. "I don't care."

"Come on." He encouraged going through the options. "You're the guest so you chose."

As he flipped through the options, there wasn't anything that really caught my eye. "Do you plan to pay attention to whatever we watch or is it just for background noise."