Chapter 13

It was a really lovely evening, the temperature was still about 68 degrees and it was completely windless. Jennie sat on the steps waiting for Jisoo to come out. A moment later the brunette joined her and took a seat next to her.

"Hey."

"Hey. Is your mom alright?" Jennie asked.

"Yep, a bit sore but she said the lotion you gave her was doing the trick." Jisoo replied.

"God, it's still so warm." Jisoo said referring to the lovely weather.

"Yeah it's crazy but I'm definitely not complaining." Jennie said and smiled.

"Hey? Are you up for an evening swim?" Jisoo asked suddenly.

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely up for that!" Jennie replied.

"Great. I'm gonna go change, meet you back here in five?"

Jennie nodded and went back inside to change as Jisoo headed down to the boat house. Five minutes later they were good to go.

"Ready? There's a place I wanna show you, it's just a couple of minutes walk through the forest." Jisoo said.

"Yes, I'm ready. Lead the way agent." Jennie said and winked.

After a couple of minutes walk they reached a secluded beach, it wasn't that big but it was really cozy.

"Jisoo this place is amazing!" Jennie said in awe.

"I know, it's one of my favorite places here. If you want I can take you back here tomorrow, it's far more beautiful in the daylight." Jisoo said.

"Yeah, I'd like that." Jennie said and smiled.

"So..." Jisoo started as she begun to undress.

"I'm gonna check out the water." she continued.

Jennie just nodded as Jisoo took her clothes off and stood before her in the same outfit she was wearing earlier down by the lake. Even though it was starting to get pretty dark outside she could still see every contour of Jisoo's body and God! She looked so good, Jennie had a hard time tearing her eyes away.

"Are you coming?" Jisoo asked and Jennie was brought back from her thoughts, blushing slightly.

"Yeah, I'm coming." she replied and took of her shorts and tank top, grateful for the lack of light as she was certain her cheeks were flushed.

She walked down to the water where Jisoo was waiting. Stepping down into the water she was surprised by how warm the water was.

"It's so warm!" she said and immediately threw herself into the glassy lake.

Jisoo followed suit and disappeared beneath the surface. The water was wonderful and as she surfaced again she saw that Jennie was a bit ahead of her, floating on her back looking completely content. Jisoo swam up next to her and Jennie turned around in the water so she was facing the brunette as she felt her approach.

"This was a great idea!" the raven said with a huge smile.

"I know, I'm full of good ideas." Jisoo said cocky yet playfully.

Jennie snorted.

"Full of yourself I'd say." she mocked.

The raven was rewarded with a splash of water right in the face.

"You did not just do that..." Jennie replied with her eyes still closed.

"What? This?" Jisoo said and splashed the raven again.