Thirty Three

After I went though the plan with Adam. He left to set everything up that he could. I knew that Tia was getting discharged today and would be going home to change. I grabbed my phone and texted Emily to come to the hospital.

About two hours later Tia was discharged and said she would be back in an hour or two. We kissed and Adam took her home. Ten minutes later Emily was here with what I asked.

"Thank you for doing this."

"I don't even know why you need this stuff Alex. What are you planning?"

"Look I'm doing what I need to do. I won't let anyone get hurt because of me."

"You can't do this. What about the family? What about your daughter?"

"That is whom I'm doing this for. Look when yall left Adam kept look at them. They threaten to hurt Lee, Amy and Liam. You know damn well I can't allow that to happen. I will be ok. Mrs. Stone will be in control until I get back. You will be getting paid leave. Adam will make sure you and everyone remain safe."

She started to cry. I stood up and hugged her.

"I will be ok. Trust me."

"When can I tell everyone else in about an hour. Adam told Lisa that I was going to come to the office to give my statement and she volunteered to take me of course."

"How will you be ok? You are setting yourself up to be kidnapped."

"I won't be gone long trust me. Adam and I have everything planned out. I will be gone for the max of three days."

I was done putting on my clothes when Lisa came in the room.

"Are you ready?"

"Not yet just handling some business with my assistant if you don't mind waiting outside."

"Sure I will give you ten minutes then we have to go."

Once she left I looked at Emily. She was so sad. I gave her a the letter I wrote to everyone. She gave me an confused look but took them.

"Please make sure Lee is ok. I know Liam will but she is going to be do sad until I return. Please don't blame yourself and tell Jess not to as well."

"Ok we gotta go." Lisa came in and said

I gave Emily a hug and whispered in her ear. "Never lose faith. I promise I will be back." She kissed my cheek and I walked out lisa. Once we got in the car things were silent. About ten minutes into the drive she broke it.

"So what made you want to do your statement now?"

"I just wanted to be done with this. Just want to live my life with my family and Tia." I sad not looking at her.

"You really do love her don't you?"

"Yea, I would do anything for her or my family."

"Good I would too."

After that there were no more talking. It was past an hour now and I knew I need to start to act right about now.

"Shouldn't we already been at the office place." I said a little nervous

"We will be there soon."

"I think imma call Tia and see where she is that way she can calm me."

I took out my phone only for it to be snatched. And then a clear glass came between me and her.

"I'm doing this for my family. I'm sure you understand."

I act like I was confused. Then I smelled something and I knew I would pass out soon. With that I pressed my chest to start the cameras recording. Are you a little confused well let me go back since I'm knocked unconscious.