~Bonding?~ep.11

Narrator Pov
Travis and Zane again hung out a lot more since the party. Building each others trust more and more, just like before. Catching up on things they missed. They still where a bit hesitant on some things with each other though. But Travis was very more comfortable with softly flirting with Zane, It didn't seem out of the blue since he did it with most of his friends. But when Travis does it with Zane..well he kinda blushes more than Zane himself. Which usually makes Zane laugh and joke about Travis looks like strawberry, which they both end up laughing their asses off at how stupid they are.

Today Travis was gonna be planning on hanging out with Zane buuut something was gonna get in the way with that but in a good way.
          Travis Pov
I was heading to Zane's house, planning on hanging with him today. I recently found out he could cook so maybe he could make me tacos uwu. I reached the door and knocked and waited then the door opened. I expected to see Zane but instead I saw Aph?

"Oh hey Travis!"

"Aphmau? What are you doing here?" Oh no, I wanted to spend the day with Zane alone , but it might be fun with Aph to I guess

"Oh Zane wanted me to help him bake, he might cook but he sucks at baking"she giggles. I couldn't help but crack out a chuckle

"I DO NOT SUCK AT BAKING!"A voice rang out from inside the house, then I saw Zane appear in the door way looking quiet annoyed frosting covering him, I snort

"oh wow what happened to you?!"I snicker at his pink frosted face

He came to the door "A small mishap okay-"

Aph grinned "We were making strawberry frosting from scratch and he got it everywhere"she moved out the way letting me inside. Once I did I look to the kitchen seeing frosting on the counter. "Y'all made a mess-"

"Correction Zane made a mess"

Zane folded his arms and huffed. I smirked using my finger, taking some of the frosting off his face a popping it in my mouth "Hm i can't tell if it's the frosting or you that is sweet~" He rolled his eye at me and flicked my forehead "shut up" he adjusted his mask covering his speckled cheeks. I loved messing with him like this, his face might be covered but I could tell he was smiling.

"So you two were baking?"Zane nodded "We finished baking we just needed to do the frosting"

"Can i help?"Aph nodded "Yes come on just wash your hands before hand!"  I nod heading to the bathroom, I take off my jacket on the way placing it on the couch and went to wash my hands. I soon came back and Aph handed me a apron as I threw it on. "Alright what's first?"

"Since Zane messed up the last frosting we need to make more!"Aph smiled grabbing some strawberries

"Alright let's get to it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After awhile we got done with the frosting, and started to decorate. Zane was struggling though. I went over to him placing my hands on his, as they were practically strangling the the frosted filled bag. He looked at me "Uh" was the only thing that escaped his mouth

"Stoping trying to kill the frosting, be calm about it"I chuckle leaning onto him, since he was ALOT  taller than me. He nodded as I guided him slowly as we frosted the cupcake perfectly. "Their! See that wasn't so hard?"I smiled letting go of his hands

"Yeah thanks.."he looked at me then quickly looked away frosting a few more cupcakes, I could tell he was blushing cause how red his ears where. It also made me blush cause of how stupid that was and how Aph was giving me that 'look' which I gave her the 'if you say anything I will kill you' look, which she got the message and shuffled her potato self away.

I sighed and turned back to Zane but was then met by a cupcake in my face "Try it" Zane had insisted "Ah okay!" I grabbed it and took a bite and my eyes widen "This actually is really good Zane! You did great"I smiled. He seemed to be impressed "So I don't suck at baking." I chuckled "No you don't"

He rubbed the back of his neck "But..thank you for helping me"

"your welcome Zane"

We stood their just looking at each other a bit, more like staring untile the silence was broken

"Soo y'all just gonna stand their or are we gonna eat some cupcakes!"she cheered happily. I blushed finally realizing I was staring and he probably did the same since he became uneasy and went out the kitchen I did the same.

We all sat down and ate cupcakes and watched TV and chatted a bit sometimes laughing, and I would casually see Zane smile. I was fall in for Zane more and more. Actually more than I thought. I was...I was

In love with him?

~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long update guys, school was taking up my time and stuff but I'm back again!!