31|

First I would like to say thank you for all of the kind messages, and love! It really means alot!

Once we get to 300k I'll probably do another contest!

Fan art of the week goes to  ss_amon77 !!!

She made an amazing book cover 💜

Thank you!

[ Don't forget to send any fan art to my Twitter @/taeshighnotes or on here through DMs; I'll be picking one every chapter! I appreciate everything you guys send in! ]

Also shoutout to karinyuck for the comment on the trailer 💜 it means alot.

Alot of you are confused in some chapters so if you have any questions let me know, I know I have some editing to do still ☺

And now for the new chapter.
Enjoy.

•••

It's as if he was dying. The anxiety of everyone in the hallway of the dorms. The silence, the feeling of dread on everyones mind.

Taehyung and Y/n still didn't know what had fully happened. All they had gotten was that Jungkook had started suddenly screaming and collapsed. Jimin was too emotional to say anything else.

They had a doctor come, apparently it was too dangerous to take him to the hospital. If the fans found out; it would be total chaos.

Y/n found it unprofessional but she had no say in it; she was practically keeping Taehyung together by herself.

He wasn't a man of many words, but his eyes say so much about him. The way they drooped slightly, his mouth in a frown as his hand clutched hers as if he let go she would slip away.

He hadn't said anything since the talk with Jimin, no one really did.

Y/n looked up and made eye contact with Rhi briefly who smiled sadly at her.

She watched as Rhi turned her attention back to Seokjin who had his face in his hands. Rhi rubbed his back and was whispering to him lowly.