114 ⸸

[⚠ Smut ahead ⚠]

Chills ran throughout their bodies while the dark entities desperately began to undress each other, scratching themselves because of their excessively long claws, leaving dark red scratch marks on them even before starting any physical activities.

They stopped undressing halfway, leaving nothing but their boxers on to continue kissing
each other.

Just because they were heated doesn't mean that they were too focused on sex to not stop for a few minutes to exchange a few passionate kisses.

Seokjin took over this time, trailing his lips towards Namjoon's neck, breathing in his cologne.

The doctor's scent was so addictive to Seokjin. Everything about him was an addiction to the vampire.

"Argh.." Seokjin perched his head up, detaching his lips from Namjoon's neck when he heard the man growl. Blood was dripping down him. Seokjin was so immersed into Namjoon's scent, he didn't realize the pain he was causing the doctor by sinking his fangs deep into him.

He apologized, yet the doctor told him to continue.

"Aren't I making you feel uncomfortable?" He asked. The doctor denied it.

"Keep on." He smiled. Seokjin smiled back, his smile turning more sinister than before while the doctor leaned his head back, exposing his neck again.

The vampire had his fair share of blood from Namjoon's neck, tasting every single drop within his tongue. Now, it was his turn to let the man take over.

Namjoon opened the palm of his hand, gripping onto the back of Seokjin's long neck. The vampire was prepared for Namjoon to bite him, but what he wasn't expecting was for the man to run his hand through his abdomen.

He traced his hand around the doctor's lower back.

Namjoon opened his mouth to begin feasting on the vampire's neck. To his surprise, he was being more submissive than he usually was. His moans were quiet.

For now...

The man left large teeth marks on one side of Seokjin's neck, running all the way down to his pointy collarbone, then all the way up to his jawline.

As their night got heated up, Seokjin couldn't stand the amount of teasing. Namjoon was just stalling him at this point.

He wasn't the type to beg, so he refused to do so. If he wanted something, he was going to get it whenever Namjoon decided to, so the vampire just waited.

Seokjin gasped loudly, jerking his hips upwards. Namjoon had slipped his hand down the man's underwear, holding onto his member.

"Mmh...You startled me. Agh.." The vampire immediately turned red with the actions that the other man was taking.

His erection increased, the more the doctor would swirl his palm around him. The man was breathing slightly heavier than before, his chest rising at a fast pace, but not faster than the pace Namjoon had taken when he started to masturbate him.

But he didn't stop there. The doctor removed his hand from Seokjin's boxers, earning a slight whine from the other.

"You didn't think I was going to finish the job, did you? We're just getting started, my love." The couple slid their underwear off, becoming more eager than before. And far more excited.

Namjoon's smile was deadly to Seokjin at the moment. He looked like a demon disguised as an angel. One minute he's smiling, being soft and gentle, then the next he has his mouth open, exposing his sharp teeth.