Chapter 29

*Please vote and leave a comment if you like this chapter*

"Fix her! YOU MONSTER!" He roared, handing the body to another vampire and lunging for me. The last thing I remember was screams filling the air and the cold hands wrapping around my throat.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Freeze" A dark grumbling voice broke out into the screaming air. Ulrica stood before everyone morphing Anala's face into a look of pure fury and disgust. Everyone shivered from the sudden chill that crawled up their spine. Slowly, she reached up to pry the cold hands of the vampire off her throat. His face frozen in time, it's features scrunched up by rage.

I am going to kill this fatuum sonat culus Ulrica growled [Latin for idiotic asshole]

Rica Anala chides from deep within their mind, Ulrica held in a growl of frustration.

Ana? Ulrica asks, worry creeping in their mind.

Mhh Anala responds sound farther and farther away.

Rest my Ana.

Don't...kill...Anala's voice drifts off before a sense of peace fill's their mind link. Ulrica shook her head, frustrated by Anala's request. She glared up at the vampire.

"You dare try to harm her again," Ulrica growls, twisting his bandaged hands until a loud crack vibrated, echoing throughout the quiet forest, leaving an eerie silence behind.

"I think I broke something," Ulrica grumbles dropping the fool on the stage with a hard thud. Ulrica spat on the frozen vampire before stalking off the stage and heading for the forest.

"Anala--?" The witch, Luciana shouted behind her, taking a step closer. Ulrica slowly moved her head to stare at the witch. Luciana saw the red eyes gleaming in the moonlight and immediately bent down to kneel.

"Mistress," Luciana whispered, the crowd quickly fell to their knees.

"You dare call my Ana by her name!" Ulrica fumed, keeping her feet planted into the ground, trying not to move to stand before the witch.

"Mistress, I meant-" Luciana squeaks, shuddering away from the power that leaked through every pore of the small child...

"Tell me, why was this arrogant fool able to attack her so easily?" Ulrica jerked her head to the witches and wizards that knelt on the ground.

"Where were they?" Ulrica growled, "Or was this another test?" She hissed

"Mistress, I-" Luciana stammered.

"You know who I am," Ulrica stated.

"Yes, Mistress" Luciana muttered

"Did you have any intention of telling Anala?"

"Yes, Mistress," Luciana said, her face still towards the ground.

"Get up," Ulrica ordered. Swiftly the older woman stood up, keeping her eyes low. Ulrica stalked closer to the woman, glaring up at her.

"You will tell her nothing until I say it is time," Ulrica growled, grabbing at the old woman's chin to drag her down to eye level.

"Do I make myself clear?" Ulrica growled.

"Mistress?"

"I will be the one to tell her when the time is right." Ulrica hissed in Luciana's face.

"Everything?" Luciana questioned raising a cocky eyebrow. A scream from deep within Ulrica wanted to force its way out of Ulrica's mouth, wanting to release all the pain and frustration from all the years of staying silent, hidden among the darkness. Her white knuckles strained from the clenching of her fist, too hard to contain.