s i x

Melissa's POV

Half past 3am, it was finally the end of my shift and closing time

Half past 3am, it was finally the end of my shift and closing time. I cleaned up my station, counted inventory, and said goodbye to the other bar girls before making my way to James' office. I softly knocked and I heard "Come in" from behind the door. I opened the door and walked over to James sitting behind his desk staring at his computer. I turned his chair until he was facing me and straddled his lap. He smirked and then grabbed my ass. Leaning forward, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

I pulled away and asked, "You wanted to see me". He nodded. "Yea, I wanted to come by your place tonight. If that's okay" he said. "Something wrong with your place" I asked while cocking my head to the side. "N-no, I just want to be near you. That's all" he said then gripped my waist and kissed my neck. I closed my eyes and my head gently fell back as I enjoyed the sensation of his soft lips. "Okay baby let's go then" I said and got off of him then held my hand up waiting for him to grab it. He gets his gym bag and grabs my hand then we walk out the secret backway and to his car.

We pull up to my apartment and he parks the car. Once we made it inside, I showed him around my tiny but cozy apartment. "I know it's not much but its perfect for me" I said with a shrug. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "It's nice" he said. We walked over to my room and I began to take my clothes off. I felt him staring at my body as he laid on the bed in his boxers. Without a word, I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. Waiting for it to get hot, I walked back into my bedroom, "are you coming" I asked with a smirk.

He quickly hopped off the bed and followed me into the bathroom. We went about 3 rounds in the shower before cleaning up and getting out. James had to carry me to the bed because I could barely walk. This man put it on me so good that I could barely stand. He gently lays me in the bed and cuddles up behind me. "Night Mel" he whispers and kisses the back of my neck. "Are you staying the night" I ask with a yawn but then quickly falling asleep.

James' POV

The next morning, I awoke to the sun peeking through Melissa's window that overlooked her queen size bed

The next morning, I awoke to the sun peeking through Melissa's window that overlooked her queen size bed. Stretching and letting out a few yawns, I kissed her cheek then made my way into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth then walked back into the bedroom. I stood over the bed and watched as she peacefully slept.