26

Chino Hills, California
May 15, 2019
2:58 pm
Lyric

"Miss Ball we don't have any evidence or proof that she abused you

"Miss Ball we don't have any evidence or proof that she abused you." The officer said.

"What! No this has to be fake I have pictures and everything." Lyric bursted into tears.

"I understand that but we don't have enough to say that that was the problem."

"I can't believe this! You're a cop I gave you every piece of evidence that I had! This girl has been harassing me, abusing me, raping me, and you mean to tell me I don't have enough proof!" Lyric yelled getting up with her things.

"Look I'm sorry if you come back with more than maybe we can start the investigation but for no we can't." The officer said leaving out.

"Bitch ass." Lyric mumbled.

Gelo

"Y'all got some planned tonight?" Gelo asked.

"Nah probably chill with the girls." Zo said.

"Are you LaMelo Ball?" An officer asked.

"Yeah why?" Melo questioned.

"You're under arrest for domestic assault anything you say or do may be used against you in a court or law."

"Man he ain't do nothing!" Gelo yelled being held back from trying to get towards the officer.

"We can lock you up too." The female officer said.

"Melo we gone get you out bro just keep your mouth shut in there." Zo said watching them put Melo in the car.

"This fucked up that pussy Jaylen did that shit." Gelo said.

"Don't even worry about it we getting him out before the night over with." Zo said.

Melo

"I see we got fresh meat

"I see we got fresh meat." A random inmate smirked staring Melo up and down.

"Shut the fuck up with that gay shit on god." Melo said as the officer pushed him into the cell.

"You lucky we ain't in the same cell pretty boy you'd be in for a long night."

"Aye officer can you please move me to a different cell this nigga tripping." Melo said.

"No now shut up."

"Do I at least get bond?" Melo asked.

"Not until we get all information in your case."

"Fuck." Melo yelled.