Fracture[Ratchet]

Requested by Crisis969

It's not really a fight but, I mean it's something. I can change it if you like.

Enjoy~ 

—————

"Hellooooooo? Ratchet" you called. Waving your hands.

"Ratcheeeeeeetttt" you called again.

"RATCHET!" You screamed. Finally getting his attention

"What! What do you want you useless pesky fleshbag." He suddenly screamed. You froze up.

"Is that how you see us?" You asked sadly.

"Yes! Now what do you want" he yelled.

"Oh" you mumbled. Looking away for a second then looked back at him.

You starred at him. His face went from furious to shock. Not wanting an answer you quickly turned around. Tears blurred your vision. You walked away from Ratchet and went to the elevator not looking back. Ratchet tried calling for you but the elevator snapped shut.

You wiped away your tears. You leaned against the elevator wall while it went up. The door snapped open revealing the top of base. You walked out and around the corner towards the cave that was held there. Walking around the larger rocks and kicking the smaller ones. You went inside the cave without a second through and placed your hands on the rock wall and dragged it across while walking. Feeling the different texture. Still kicking the small rocks inside, hitting the wall. The dust from the rocks above fell down slowly.

You sighed loudly. And slid down the wall. Sitting down. You stretched your legs out and placed your hands to your sides. You felt a decent size rock and picked it up. You chucked it at the wall and hard. You took another one and chucked it even harder. More dust fell from above you. And a sharp noice made you look up. One of the rocks started to come loose. You quickly scrambled to your feet but it was to late.

The rock, which was smaller than you fell, right on your leg. A snap was heard and you screamed in pain.

The sound of the big door was faintly heard. Your vision started to get blurry and black. The ground started to shake evenly. You called out for somebody and then you blacked out.

———

Ratchet looked around the top of base. He felt awful for yelling at you.  He walked around the top of base, then he heard you. A small but audible squeak. He turned to where he heard it from and he walked over to it.

"(Y/n)?" He asked softly entering the cave. He saw you and froze. He quickly ran over and picked up the rock from your unconscious body  and threw it. He scooped you up slowly into his servo. He lifted you up close to his chest and ran back to the bigger elevator. The elevator went down to the Medical bay. he quickly but softly put you on a smaller berth. He used his forearm with the scanner and started to scan you. Seeing if you had any injuries.

And just your luck, where the rock has landed fractured your shinbone not to bad. Ratchet, not knowing anything about human anatomy quickly called June, telling her to come quick.

———

"How did this happen?" June asked

"When I found her/him, their leg was stuck under a rock."

She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Jack" she called

Jack, who was watching everything jumped when his mother called him

"Grab me the splint." She said pointing to her car. Jack quickly jumped up and ran down the stairs to her car. Opening the back seat and grabbing it. He closed the door and trotted back over to his mom.

June quickly adjusted the splint to your size. She turned to ratchet

"Keep her/him of their leg. Give them ice. It will reduce the swelling." She said pointing to him.

He nodded.

While June was putting the splint on, you started to wake up. Your eyes slowly fluttered open meeting the light fro the base.

"What happened" you croaked.

"You fractured your shinbone. Stay off your leg for 2-6 weeks at least" she warned

You moved your hands to cover from the light. You sat up a bit to see what your leg looked like

"Holy shit" you said

June gave you a glare

Your shine was already swelling, a dark red, blue and purple made up your skin color around and in the fracture.

You laid back down. June finished adjusting the splint.

"I will be back tomorrow to check on you, okay?" She asked

"Okay" you responded

She smiled and turned around, she nodded and Ratchet and walked to her car.

"Jack, it's getting late anyways"

He sighed

"Alright, Arcee won't be back for a while"

He hopes of the couch and ran down the stairs to his mother car. Slamming the door shut behind him. Her engine rumbled to life and they drive out of base.

"Ratchet"

"I'm sorry, for yelling at you. I did not mean to come out that hurtful. I was just...distracted and stressed and I didn't mean to hurt you."

You smiled a bit

"Can you come closer?" You suddenly asked

He walked softly and came closer kneeling down.

"Ya know...when I was bothering you. I wanted to confess."

"Confess what?"

"That I love you" You said straight forward

His optics widened.

"Come closer" you asked again.

He got closer

"Mooooorreee" you said playfully

He got much closer. His face plates basically in your bubble. You smirked and leaned forward quickly. Kissing him on the dermas. Catching him by surprise and jumped back.

"(Y/n)!?"

"I waited so long to do that" you chuckled

—————

936 words

Another heads up if you guys didn't see my announcement

I am leaving for Texas tomorrow so I won't be updating as much.

A~