Cappen ❤️

Someone's glowing ari said smirking at me and whoever the nigga is got that ass sitting real cute .

Ass been fat , so you cappen . We are currently at the spa before me and David go see the building . Thinking bout renting the space beside your brother barbershop. Oh nice nice . yeah I said smiling just talking bout him he makes me happy .

Bitch you got the goof grin , that who you sleeping with ? I can't lie nomore . Look okay . bitchhh that's who got you all tied up . The night of the party I went home with him I blacked out but when I came to bitch it was David. He didn't know it was me and I was blacked out . then the day you sent him to check on me . It happen again and again and bitch if I am being completely honest . I am dick whipped , I let out a breath cause it was like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder .

I knew it . You did I said confused ?. Duh bitch and you know what I think draya know . Nooo how ? She said that he didn't come home lastnight . Opp . She also said hes been acting distant with her . Fuck I feel so bad . Don't if Dave's what you want go after him.

I love you Ari damn I am glad we stayed friends and thank you for sticking around . I love you too and we sister first.

Heading back to ari

You know draya crazy right. ? Huh bitch I might have to stab her crazy or what . She fought 3 bitches over him . Nah I can see why. aye noo we don't want hear that . Just saying I chuckled. You always had a thing for him and know look . I know I am happy , like seriously happy . I love that your happy she said pulling in the drive way .

Bali come on he said from the window . bye love you . don't be rushing my frienddd ! Hey sorry it took so long we end up getting are feet done . It's alright . you okay I said looking at him . Yeah I am good he said pulling out the drive way .

How's kairi ? She's good me and mother going at it right now. Why ? He just look over at me and turn back to the road . Pulling up to the building I got out and he was right behind me. Come threw the barbershop , I was right on his heels . I went to reach for his hand but he move his hand out the way , mothafucka that's cute I thought.

What's poppin boss man , shit you know me . We walk threw his office into a door and there it was my little shop , you think I can paint it ? yeah do watever you want , I know a guy who can paint . Thanks but I paint myself . you gonna paint this by yourself he ask again. mostly . iight watever . I turn around because at first I wasn't gonna say anything but this little attitude he got going on I ain't feeling it .

David what's the issue? Nothing you ready man . Yeah let's go cause I been on slap the shit outta you . You can't even reach my face . fuck you . Let's go he takes me home and drive off all crazy . Fucking idiot,
9pm
I haven't spoke to dave since he drop me off and to be honest I don't care . He to old yo be acting childish. I pour me a glass of wine and sat on my couch eating the dinner I just prepare myself . some spaghetti and garlic bread and a nice salad.
Knock knock ..
Ugh who tf is this , I got up and open the door there stood Jared ,

What you doing here ? I wanna talk he said looking down at me . About what mf cause I don't wanna talk to you . I wanna apologize for cheating jay - don't play with me we are done fento over . Me and you are never getting back together. I said cutting him off .

I am sorry he said putting his hands in his pocket. Me too I said slamming the door in his face . baby I am sorry . get away from my door Jared.
20mins later
Knock knock ...
I walk to the door , Jared if you don't leave imma call the police. It's David Balí , I open the door and he stood there looking down at me. What is it dave . I can't come see you know . After that attitude you had earlier nah .

He push passed me into the house. Ya ex was here ? yeah I said letting out a breath he said he came to apologize but - that shit dead you mines know . David I am not yours either. Since when he said putting his hands on my waist. I am not even mad I just think you need to express yourself alittle more.

My bm and dray met up and had lunch . okay andd what that means , they plotting or some shit . I feel like since I broke shit off with dray they - wait you broke up with dray , yeah I told you I was gonna break it off with her cause I wanna be with you . My heart fluttered , aww I didn't even wanna hear what else he had to say.

10 votes ?