hakeem's chapter

hakeem

I leaned over, pressing a kiss to Dream face as the car came to a halt. "Thanks baby." I told her.

We ended up crashing at the prom after party we was at last night.

Melo took Yasmin to a hotel and he called me this morning talking bout he tryna let Yas sleep some more and can I go make sure everything good at the house.

I know damn well Yas wasn't sleeping. They not slick. But I ain't really mind.

Kalin and Alicia was away for their anniversary or some shit. They wasn't gon leave Kairi, but we all felt bad and offered to make sure she was good for the weekend. And Carolina offered to watch her and Jaxon while we was all at prom. Kenya was at Lonzo's with the twins.

I ain't wanna be with Carolina alone. I was honestly ready to take Dream serious but Carolina was a temptation. So I asked her to stay with us, but she said she doing somebody hair at 12 so she couldn't.

"I love you Keem. Be safe." she smiled as I got out the car.

"Always." I nodded, before closing the door.

Sighing, I stood and watched as she made her way off. When I seen her turn the corner is when I made my way to the front door, unlocked the door, and walking inside the house.

From the front door, I could see the back of Carolina. As I closed the door behind me, the noise caused her to turn to face me. I took the opportunity to take in her appearance.

Her long brown was pulled into a messy high ponytail. In a baggy ass white t shirt, rolled sweatpants that were also too big, and a pair of black glasses at the bridge of her noise, she still managed to look cute.

I wasn't surprised. That day I seen her in that basement, beat up and in tears, ugly just wasn't sum she could be classified as. Even with that ugly ass wig she came in here with.

He hand came up to rest at her chest as he let out a deep breath. "You scared me."

"My bad ma." I laughed, moving closer to where she stood.

She shook her head walking pass me, to lock the door.

"You scary." I laughed.

She narrowed her eyes at me as she walked over."Be careful with me."

"What that supposed to mean?"

"It means don't call me that." she picked up a bottle from kitchen counter, moving to pick Kairi out her booster chair.

"I can't call you ma?" I smirked, watching as she fed Kairi.

"Ask Dream." she shrugged, a look of annoyance on her face.

Kairi could cry all night long. I know she must've been tired.

"You don't gotta be like that." I reached out my hands, taking Kairi instead. Once her hands were free, she crossed them over her chest. Her boobs weren't all that big but the stance emphasized anything that was there.

"I know guys like you." I shifted my eyes from her boobs back to her face. "Dream is nice. I'm not interested okay? I'm done seeking things that don't belong to me."