24. Delsin's Little Glitch

(Timeskip- 3 weeks)

It had been an awkward but fulfilling couple of weeks since Delsin's last encounter with the two goddess he called Nejire Hado and Momo Yaoyorozu. He still saw Momo due to her being in his class and Nejire around the school here and there but he hasn't spoken to either of them and neither did they. They were on something he liked to call it a 'healthy break' from each other.

This meant that he also had to avoid Togata and Amejiki too as they were close to her so they were off limits. He had to stay away from Kiri, Asui and Hagakure as well as they we're Yaoyorozu's friends as well. He couldn't stay away from Mina or Uraraka as they were friends to him as well. You might think he's a coward but he was honestly just giving the girls their deserved space.

Right now, Delsin believed he was the scum of the earth for playing both of them like that and he didn't even mean to. It just...happened. Luckily both girls were nice enough not to let the rumors spread about this mishap otherwise he'd be the most hated or envied guy on campus, depending on how you look at things. It was nearing the end of his first semester of school and it has been truly a hassle. With all thats been happening, he truly needed a break.

With the U.S.J incident to the Stain bullshit, he had enough with the villains lately and needs some R&R time. 'Ah yes, it's time we hit the beach and look for some bad girls! Some That'll give Miss Midnight a run for her money! Then we hit the training sack, just beciyse it's summer doesn't mean we will forget out regimen!' John said. 'First of all, yes of course I'll be training, why wouldn't I? Secondly, no. I'm not going to be girl watching! I'm done with girls for now. I just need to be focusing on me for a bit. Clearly I wasn't ready for the dating game! What was I thinking?' He replied.

He was currently walking out the door, wearing his uniform, heading for school for another awkward day with Yaoyorozu staring at him. He knew it was her eyes on him but he couldn't really prove it as he didn't want to look at her. He hadn't even looked at her, much less spoken to her after everything that's happened. Nejire was a entirely different thing. While it was easier to avoid her, when he crossed paths with her however, was truly awkward as normally, he'd jump at any chance to greet her but now it's just....too weird.

Now they just stare each other down as they passed each other, no more no less. It sucked but this is how it was gonna be. Once he reached his school an hour later, he immediately saw Momo exit her white limo and walk to the gate. Delsin made extra sure to walk slow, not encountering her in anyway. He then heard a shout. "Rowe-San!". He turned his head to see Togata with Amejiki and Nejire right behind him. He cursed. 'I just had to be a good student and go to school today! Never again....' He thought to himself.

"H-Hey guys. How's it been". "It's been a good morning!" Togata said. "Yeah, pretty decent" Amejiki replied. "Fine" Nejire answered, making Rowe frown. 'She totally hated your fucking guts!' John said. 'Thanks John, didn't even know until now without your help' He replied. "So hey, Rowe-san, how's Hado-chan in the sack? I bet she's pretty wild, huh?" Amejiki teased. This is what he did when they first heard of their relationship.

He'd tease them all the tine when he saw either of them. It was funny then but now, it was more awkward as he didn't know they had broken up. Nejire remained emotionless as she walked off. "Come on, we have class to attend...." She said as she immediately turned her back on Delsin, who sighed. She really hated him. Amejiki sighed. He headed off with her but Togata stayed behind and grabbed Delsin's shoulders. "Okay, what's going on between you two? Normally she's be jumping for joy when she sees you, now she's just....mutual now. Whats up?".

The Conduit user sighed. What was there to say? That he cheated on her? How he broke up with her because he had feelings for her and another girl? Either answer would probablu draw the ire of the man before him so he just shook his head before lightly pushing his hands off his shoulders and walked away, leaving the boisterous hero to be in confusion. 'Just what happened betweem the two?' He thought. As he made his way to class and entered, he only saw Iida at his desk cleaning his glasses, Aoyama admiring himself in the mirror, Tokoyami just sitting at his usual spot with his eyes closed and arms crossed and Yaoyorozu reading a book about certain materials.