29

Splendor POV

As much as I hate to admit it Slender right. We can't keep her like this forever, and besides maybe death wouldn't be that bad, it would stop her pain. That's it I've decided it's time to pull the plug, now I just have to tell Slender.

Getting up from the bedside chair I walk out of the room and down stairs to Slender office. Stoping in front of the door I go to knock when my hand freezes in mid-motion.

' Am I doing the right thing?' ' No, I have to do this'

Snapping out of my thoughts I knock on the door. To hear Brother says, " Come in." Walking in, I closed the door behind me. Standing in front of his desk I start of by saying, " I've been thinking about what you said brother, and.... I think she might be better off.... unplugged."

" I'm glad that you're thinking reasonable, and please do remember that the hardest choices require the strongest will, brother" he looked up at me and continue by saying," Now at what time to you think we should unplug her?"

"Tonight and 12 excatly " I replied.

"Okay see you then brother, and please tell the others of your decision, that way those whom been helping know that today will be the last day of this needed work."

I nod my head before walking out of the door to tell the others.

_______

I have a new found enemy, and their name is writer's block. I have won this battle, along many other. Just like I lost some too, but it won't stop me, for all stories deserved some type of ending. Weither the ending is good or bad. I promise that all stories of mine will have an ending, no matter how long it takes.

~•Your Warrior Author•~