Lisa and Jisoo

Jisoo woke up with a smile on her face, seeing the love of her life sleeping next to her while hugging her, she gave Lisa small kisses on her face and buried her body more to Lisa

"Mmm, what time is it baby?" Lisa said while eyes still close and hugged Jisoo tightly.

"It's 9am can we eat first before we go to work? Or are you busy? Can we go somewhere?"

"Let me cook for you then, and baby I have a surgery later this afternoon, I'll be very busy maybe this weekend?" Then Lisa broke the hug and put some clothes on.

"Jisoo pouted, okay but can we text later? Or can I see you after your duty? Can I go here? Can I see you?"

Lisa laugh, you're so cute and kiss Jisoo's nose, of course but maybe I reply a bit late okay? Fixed yourself I'll cook, I'll drop you to your office too"

"Thank you, but should I'd be the one doing things for you not the other way around"

Lisa hugged Jisoo again and pinned the older girl in the bed, Lisa looked at Jisoo's in the eye like she's the world's to her "I don't know, simple touch you make me weak, just a simple kiss or stare you make me melt, I guess I'm really madly deeply in love with you, just one sorry you take the pain away"

Jisoo, snaked her arms to Lisa neck. "I'm sorry again baby, I swear I'll make it up to you, believe me when I say I love you, sorry I was blinded by hate, and the thought that you cheated on me"

"Shh.. It's all in the past now, just make something for the lost months, Lisa gave Jisoo's neck small kisses down to her naked body, but stopped." Gosh I know you're still sore and I need to control this before we end up not going to work, put your clothes now, I'll cook. "

Lisa got up from Jisoo's naked body and give her a peck and went outside to cook, leaving Jisoo in the bed smiling and thinking how can she be this lucky to have Lisa, she must not ruined this chance.

Lisa cooked Jisoo's favorite chicken meal and they catch up a bit, Jisoo also told Lisa that the guy she flirted in the bar was actually gay Lisa just rolled her eyes on Jisoo's confession, they showered together and a lil bit of some naughty actions cos they missed each other Lisa lend Jisoo long-sleeved shirt and some skirt that make Jisoo look so hot and sexy. Lisa drop her to her office and promise to fetch her later after her duty.

Jisoo's office

"Good Morning Mina" Jisoo said happily.

Mina got startled, her boss is in good mood? Omg! G-good morning Ma'am, Mina then examine Jisoo, a bit longer skirt, loose long-sleeved, hickies? And she smells like Lisa.. Oh comeback is real. "Ma'am your friends is already inside"

"Thank you, you can have your lunch if you want, it's 11AM anyway, cancel all my meetings too."

Jisoo went inside her office, Mina just shakes her head, finally they're now okay, my work will be at peace. Mina said to herself"

"Good morning!" Jisoo said to her friends, you really can see her mood is very different from the past months.

"Wow, someone is in good mood, spill it now Jennie said.

"Just a day and you're already glowing? Rosé said, and Lisa's clothes? I think it's a success"

Jisoo smiled to her friends. "She told me she loves me, we made love.. We talk about us and I will make it up to her, she really loves me despite everything I've done"

"She forgave you just like that? Jennie dropped her jaw, seriously? She just take you back?"

"Oh God, She's whipped as fuck. Rosé exclaimed.