Part 21: Is This love!?..

------

Her heart beats raised, he was here, she tried to take in whatever breathe she could to calm her racing nerves but all in vain.

She waited, waited and waited but the door click sound which came clicked, shut to, she realised it within seconds that it was not of her room but of the main door and he was not here but went out.

Blowing off a huge sigh, she pouted at being left alone. 'he didn't even considered talking or replying to me' she whined and made her way towards the bed to catch some sleep instead.

-------

"Less talk and more moans" he warned while moving fast inside of her. She was not even saying anything else than yelling moans when his movements were too much to handle, yet she cope up.

Leaning onto the awkward position they united in, she gasped when his lips found her breast first than her lips. She lied crossed, her shoulder was straight and her hips were crossed at a side. He had the possession of her ankle while her leg rested on his shoulder, her other leg was wide opened for him to pound with more precision and power.

"Oh fuck.." He grumbled caging her in his arms and kissing her frequently, 'he was near' she felt but she moaned louder reaching her outburst suddenly blurring her vision.

----------

Shrieking hot and wet from the dream, she tried turning to another comfortable position but was blocked by something.

She felt naked and that thought made her open her eyes and look at where she was. A luxurious room, tucked in a fluffy duvet, she knew it was another dream but a soft breathe played on her face making her heed.

Turning her face to the source of air she gasped to see him locking his arms around her. She got the source of her block but than she peaked inside the duvet to see she was not fully naked but in her inners, 'That's naked in itself' mocked her inner.

Peaking at him from within the duvet, she saw him to be in his boxers only and that made her smile, equal in it.

The flashes from post lunch came up to her making her pout, 'he left her longing' she sulked and shrugged his hand off mercilessly but he didn't budged, she wanted to kick wake him up, ask him to the 'get the hell out of her sight' or 'make mad love to her' she blushed, looking at his innocent sleeping face, she decided she'd do it once he wakes up.

Getting up from the bed, she glanced at the clock, which showed 5.40 Pm.. Quickly moving towards the restroom she freshened up within minutes but changing into something decent took her like 10 minutes and she ended up back into the bath robe he made her wear. 'I am of no use' she muttered with annoyance.

"that's not the truth" a voice came in making her jumping in her skin but before she could react, she was turned around and was caged in a strong embrace.

"sorry to scare you baby" karan leaned and brushed his lips on her forehead.

Her heart beats raced, not that she was scared but he held her close to him.

Her mind drifted back to what he did just before she slept and turning her face aside she pouted a huh.

Not giving any heed to her pout or struggles in his arms, he held her firm and crushed his lips on hers.

She stilled, she just stood there without a motion, as in his kiss just sucked in the control of her own body into his. Feeling her reacting as he wanted, he slide his hand on her back and tucked her more closer to him. Angling her head to kiss her with more precision, he let go of her hands caged in his chest and crushed his front to hers.