magnet

Third Person View

Taehyung literally ran downstairs as he tried his best to put on his shoes when he heard a door open and close and footsteps rapidly descending from the stairs.

"W-where are you going to go?" Jungkook stuttered as Taehyung sighed and turned to him.
"This is hard, Jungkook. It may be easy for you to.... do that to me because when you turn around Maddie is there. I don't have anyone, Jungkook."

"I just need a little time, okay? My mom texted me that there'll be photographers outside, we have to kiss in order to appease for your stunt yesterday."
Jungkook involuntarily nodded as Taehyung opened the door and saw the glare of a camera lens in between the bushes.

"Make sure to get Maddie out without anyone seeing." Taehyung whispered with an animated smile before wrapping his arms around him to kiss Jungkook.

After a few seconds, Taehyung's grip untightened but Jungkook held him even closer, kissing him eagerly.

"Jeon." Taehyung mumbled against his lips as Jungkook finally pulled away.
"I'll see you soon." Taehyung said before walking away.

Jungkook stood by the front door for a while, watching Taehyung's figure go down the steep driveway to the closed garage.
He sighed once he heard Maddie call for him, he closed the door, attending to her calls.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Taehyung sighed once he entered the large garage, no longer in cameras' view as he took the time to catch his breath. He held his aching head, crying as he leaned on the wall.

He clicked the unlock button on the car as the hazards of a Land Rover blinked. He softly smiled before entering the car.

He had a hand on the steering wheel while the other held his phone, exchanging views between the road and his screen.

He was trying to find the name of his maid in his contacts when he came across a particular contact name.
Taehyung chuckled, thinking he must be put it in while he was sleeping.

Nonetheless, he called.

"Hello?"

"Jimin?"

"Taehyung? Are you okay?"

"Actually, I was wondering if you wanted...to go somewhere with me. You can say no, I can go by myself."

Jimin chuckled through the phone.
"Where are we going?"

Taehyung smiled before responding.
"I was thinking about a 3-day trip somewhere maybe a forest park. We can buy stuff we need before going."

"That works. I'll meet you by WalMart at around 2. Then we can buy stuff there."

"Sounds like a plan." Taehyung chuckled before ending the call, driving home with a smile on his face.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

To his luck, both of his parents weren't in the house as four maids came to his aid.
"Sir, did you need something?"
"Yea. I need my d-..."
Taehyung paused as he looked at the girl beside her who was taking notes. She literally had a notepad and pen.