EIGHTEEN.

(excuse all mistakes.)

Compton, California 📍

Vadah Avani Parker | Buddha

"No he's taking me to Cancun."

"Bitchhh." I pushed Zaza's shoulder. "When?"

"In like two weeks." She had a big ass smile on her face.

"Awh im so happy for you sissy. I can't believe you're pregnant. Who else did you tell?" I washed the last dish and put it on the rack.

"Well Chocolate was the first to know. I already told Daddy and now I'm telling you."

"What did Daddy say?"

"Nothing really, just expected it to be Lady. He was a little upset cause I'm young but he happy to be having a grandchild."

"That's why you weren't drinking last night? How long have you known?"

"Shit, two days now. I'm five weeks."

"What do you think you're having?"

"I want a boy. I can't have no girl. What you think?"

"Girl I don't care. Long as it's healthy." I smiled. "I'm gonna be an auntieeee."

"DaeDae said he already knowing you gone spoil his baby."

"You damn skippy. Real ass TT give a fuck what yo daddy said." I sung.

"Bitch bye." She bust out laughing. "I'm bout to get outta here."

"Where you going?" It was a Saturday and we were the only ones here. If she left, I was gonna be by myself.

"To get something to wear to this function today."

"Dang everybody be having plans. I wanna come." I pouted.

"It's KB's grandma barbeque." She scrunched up her face in confusion. "He didn't invite you?"

"I mean we aren't dating. I wouldn't expect him to." I frowned. I was so drunk last night, I ignored when Kamiri texted me and called me.

When I woke up this morning, I texted and called him back, and he hasn't responded. That was at 9:00.

Its 12:00 right now.

"It's just a lil get together. You wanna come? Arondae invited me and I invited Chocolate."

"Well everybody has an invitation, I want one too. I'm not going if I don't have an invitation." I shrugged.

"Bitch you is petty." She shook her head. "If you wanna come, you know you can. See you later baby."

"Alright Za." I side hugged her.

"Mama say it's my fault, it's my fault I wear my heart on my sleeve." I pulled my shorts out my ass and cut the kitchen light off.

I woke up with a mean ass hangover and I didn't plan on doing nothing but relaxing today.

"Dang I need a fill." I frowned, looking at my nails.

Sitting on the couch, I cut the TV on. Not to look at, but just to have some type of sound on in the background.

I went through my Instastory memories and saved all the pictures of old sets that I took, saving them so I could create a highlight.