•• 25 ••

3rd Person's POV

   The mom stood in front of the house, it's burning and an ear is inside her palm, she smirked and giggled, they completely tricked her. Her own children tricked her! She grab the device on the floor and started walking again, heading for the forest, Emma and the others are still alive, she can still catch them. As long as they're alive.

  I won't let them escape!

She thought Emma took everyone with her but no, Phil suddenly grab the hem of her dress, looking sad and stressed, a small smile on his lips.

"Mom?" He called her as Isabella's eyes widened.

  Why is this kid still here? Why did Emma left him? Where are the others!?

Questions flood her mind, the kid in front of her hugged her neck tightly, Isabella's eyes became worried as she ask him where his siblings are, he quickly pull her hand to show her where. Isabella observed the kid, he's wearing slippers and his tracker is still inside his ear.

"Mom! Mom! Mom!" The kids yelled in worry as they lunged towards her.

  They're all scared, mom is nowhere to found and the house is burning, Emma and the others are nowhere to be found. Mom told them to stay still but they're scared, it's dark and cold, they tried to stop Isabella but she still brushed them off, saying that she'll come back later.

  Isabella run inside the forest, thinking that they're all still up the wall, the other kids might slow them up and the cliff is impossible to jump, a sudden flashback slap her mind but her face remained calm, a hard glare on her face.

She can't let them escape, she even had a hard time retrieving the device beside her, there's something wedged from the inside of the keyhole of the basement, the device is used to contact the headquarters and she couldn't afford to lose it. If Emma and the others will escape, they might use the bridge!

"This is 73584 from plantation 3! We've got an escape, please sound the alarm." Isabella said as she contact the headquarters. "Now, try and escape from us Emma, I'll bring back you all back to the house and I'll send you out Lorraine."

  A loud sound rings around the plantations, an announcement was made to alert the other moms and the demons from the headquarters starts to order their team to find the high quality goods.

Isabella run again to catch her children but as soon as she climbed up the wall, there's nothing to see there anymore, the air of the night is cold and the rope that they used is swaying, waving their hello to the woman.

  A flashback ate her mind again, Isabella became drunk with her own memories as she stare at the swaying ropes that looks like ribbons and down the cliff is nothing but darkness.

She slowly humm a song as she went back to her child self, Leslie is sitting under the tree as she jump down in front of him, Leslie's eyes became wide and his cheeks filled with freckles blushed embarrassly, Isabella caught him!

"What a pretty melody!" Isabella said and sat beside the boy.

"Isabella! You really scared me!" Leslie yelled and hug his body.

"What do you call that song?" Isabella ask, curious eyes gleaming with delight.

"I...haven't made a name for it yet." Leslie answered, smiling to the scenery in front of them, their siblings playing with each other.

"Then, did you made that song!?" Isabella ask again.

"Yeah." He answered and turn his head to her and as soon as he did, Isabella blushed.