14 | How Long

Eunjis POV

It was the morning two days after Donghyuck had opened to me and I'd liked to think I was a little more considerate of the members feelings.

"Hello?"

"Eunji? This is Miyeon from SM and I know about what you are doing and all but I have to inform you that the boys are scheduled for a choreography session with one of the companies choreographers next thursday" I sighed running my hands through my hair.

I almost forgot about the fact that these boys were a literal boy group , that actually needs to perform.

"Oh yes oh thanks , Also that reminds me can you send me the name and work profiles of the all the producers choreographers that I will have to work with throughout all of this please?" I said opening my laptop again to put in a reminder about next Tuesday.

"Sure I'll send it soon . Thanks again" Miyeon said before hanging up.

I'm kind of surprised by the little amount of SM workers I've met over the last month. One , Miyeon, maybe it's because they are on hiatus and maybe I'll meet more over the next two months.

I could hear the members done stairs , music was being blasted downstairs and I couldn't help but smile.

I changed out of my pyjamas and threw on a pair of blue jeans shorts and a loose white shirt. Sliding down the wooden hallway on my socks I stopped at the stairs , just in case I fell and broke my leg.

I hurried down hearing the music get louder and noticed it to be 'Cave Me In' by Gallant , Eric Nam and Tablo.

Walking into the living room , they were all spread out through out the kitchen, living room and deck outside.

Walking past Donghyuck who was playing video games with Yuta , I pat his head before walking to the fridge opening it up. He giggled in response.

"What was that?" I heard closing the door making a note to go grocery shopping and grabbing the orange juice out, I looked at Taeil who was sat at the island eating something.

"What do you mean?" I said grabbing two glasses from the cupboard and sitting beside him.

I poured two glasses sliding one over to him who only thanked me before speaking.

"Weren't you angry at him like two days ago?" Taeil asked taking a sip putting his dishes in the sink. I saw the pile of dishes in the sink making a note to do them.

"I was never actually mad but he sort of opened up to me the other day , So I guess we've gotten a little closer"
I said retying my hair and hugging the glass.

"That's good , He was moping about feeling like his mother was disappointed in him" Taeil laughed before leaving me . I laughed in response and cracked my fingers. Time to tackle those dishes.

I tilted my head feeling a slight pop and stood up staring at the pile of dishes.

"No matter how many times I tell them , They never listen" I said taking the dishes out of the sink and filling the sink up with water and dish soap.