chapter 11 - suicide

"I--i do" is what I realised saying. Then he leaned in and kissed me. I wasn't paying attention, my mind was blank and then in a blink of an eye I was changed and we arrived home. We walked in our bedroom and then he walked out into his office.

I'm actually starting to dislike his attitude and personality, how can someone be so moody and so frequently? After thinking for a while I decided to storm in to ask him straight out whats going on, he has been avoiding me since the day I fainted, I sense something going on. I went in and demanded an explanation, then he said something I would never have expected to hear.

I can't have children... I CAN'T HAVE FUCKING CHILDREN!!  Was I hearing right, the amount of shocks I get being around Jason is so many I can't even count, then I slowly walked out and didn't even look at him one.

I don't even know what to do, the next thing I know is that I walked out of the house jumped in Jason's car and started driving. I need to be far away and think about lots of thing by myself... Alone... I need space.

I kept on driving until I realised the car ran out of petrol and so there I was plan a bridge. I stepped out of the car and stood at the railing of the bridge as the wind breeze pass. I thought about the things I want planning after having children like taking then to the park, having a picnic together, going to the movies, going to a theme park, amusement park and so on but now all of the thought disappears in a blink of an eye.

I notice tears running down my eyes as I look over the bridge and see water, it looks so still... Peaceful I wish I could touch it... And then I without realising I leaned forward and fell when someone grabbed my hand...

There I was hanging over the bridge in the night sky and Jason grabbing onto me. "Julian listen to me OK everything is going to be OK I need you to hold on as tight as possible and try to give me your other hand. Don't make decisions that you will regret after!"

He was practically yelling at me but I wasnt thinking straight and said "there is no after" as I lifted my other hand and ungrip his hold from me...

"Julian Julian what are you going, hold on, hold on, noooooo"

The next thing I know is Jason jumps in as well, and I land and slowly sinking and fall into a deep sleep.

Jason's POV

My assistant came back with a GPS that he stuck on my car showing where snouts she was and so I got into another one of my car and speeded to her destination.

Then as I arrived I see her leaning over... Oh no oh no I run over and just in time got a hold of her from her hand. "hold on hold on you'll regret it after"

"There is no after"

How can she say something like that, then she took her other hand and got out of my grip. "nooooooo" I jump in right after her trying to save her and then as I hit the water I quickly started swim and diving looking to find her.

"Julian....(silence) Julian, juulliiiaann where are you Julian?" I was scream and shouting but simply no reply... I was so frustrated pulling my hair while diving under trying to find her. It was pitch black I couldn't see no sh*t. I had no choice but to swim back to shore and got my phone from the car. I called my people to come here asap and find her, I swear if I don't see her body they won't be going home anytime soon. It's either they being back a dead body and they all die or they,  bring her safe and sound back to me.

Many things were going through my head and I don't know what to think about first. And now I have a massive headache. "where are you kitty?"