18 | Warning

Locking the house behind me I walked over to the cars to see all the members already inside the cars ,All the members were planning on coming and I didn't mind considering they were going to come either way .

Walking to the Chevrolet, I noticed that Johnny was in the front seat and I furrowed my eyebrows, I normally drive.

"I'm driving today Manager , Get in" He smiled , I furrowed my eyebrows but nonetheless got in the car and buckled my seat waiting for the cars to start, and one by one we all followed our car to the police station.

...

Johnny was following my directions accordingly and I couldn't help but shake my leg in nervousness . The last time I saw Rowoon was 2 years ago back when we both started the job, we became great friends but maybe too good of friends that when he transferred I was devistated wondering why he wanted to get away from the agency or maybe me.

Not noticing we pulled up a hand was placed on my shoulder and I quickly pushed it off , an instinct. I looked towards a confused Johnny who brought his hand back to himself and gave me a weird look.

"Uh sorry , It's an instinct when I'm not paying attention" I apologised feeling my face flush , he nodded understandingly before gesturing to the building in front of us. We were here.

"Oh , We're here" I said confused , I swore we were at least another 20 minutes away when I last looked up from my lap.

"Yeah , you kind of stopped giving me directions about 15 minutes back , So I just followed the signs, Hey Manager Eunjae? Are you ok? You seem kind of out of it, kinda like you're the one who's about to see the people who tried to shoot at you" Johnny tried to laugh the tension out of the car while he unbuckled himself and turned around to me facing me. Who says I wasn't?

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding about to say something but just looked at him giving him the most reassuring look I could.

"Yeah , I'm fine , I can't help but feel nervous for you guys" I played off unbuckling myself , Johnny nodded getting out of the car , I did the same seeing all the members were all just standing around the cars waiting for me.

"Ok , Let's go" I smiled finding myself walk towards the front of the building , The building was huge and made of glass , maybe at least three floors. Entering through the doors I could smell the familiar smell of coffee , photocopier ink and metallic . Something that was always lingering back at the agency.

"Look, I need you guys to fax this over to the Hans ASAP . It's important and I need his reply on my desk by tonight ok?"

My eyes darted to the familiar voice of someone I've been dreading to see , He was talking with his back facing us , looking down at another woman who nodded and rushed off , he looked quite stressed looking down and shaking his head before turning around to see us .

His eyes widened and mine did too. Man , he's fucking tall now.

"Park Eunjae and the members of Nct127 welcome to my department, I'm the chief of police here and I'm glad you guys agreed to do this" Rowoon repeated smiling arms spread gesturing to the building around him.

The boys introduced themselves and Rowoon smiled approaching us shaking everyone's hands.

"My names Kim Seokwoo but everyone calls me Chief here, you guys however can just call me Rowoon"
He smiled shaking hands and stopping in front of me and shaking my hand pulling me slightly closer.