Date Night

Diamond's POV

"What's wrong Diamond?" asked Paul.

"It's nothing. I just have something on my mind." I explained.

"Ok, but if you need something tell me, ok?"

"You know I will." I hugged him.

"Diamond I have something to tell you." Kendra walked into the kitchen.

"What is it?"

"I found my mate."

"Really!? That's great! Who's the lucky boy?"

"Wellit'sJason! Pleasedon'tbeangry! I'msosorry!" she jumbled together.

"Say that again, I didn't hear a word you said."

She sighed really loud. "Well it's Jason. Please don't be angry. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I'm happy for you both. When did you find out?"

"When we first got here." she explained.

"Why are you telling me this now? You should've told when you first found out. I'm so happy for you." I hugged her.

"Thank you for not being mad."

"Of course."

"Diamond may I talk to you?" Dylan came downstairs.

"Sure." I walked to his office. "What do you need?"

"I just wanted to tell you that we are going on our date tonight."

"No we're not. You have to call thirty packs before I go on a date with you." I stated.

"I already did, in fact I have called fourty packs so far." he smirked.

"Well a deal is a deal. Where are we going?"

"I can't tell you it's a surprise." he sat on his desk.

"Please tell me." I said with puppy dog eyes.

"You are making it hard for me to keep this a secret."

"Well then tell me." I whined.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave before I tell you."

"Fine." I went to his office door.

"Oh, and, be ready by eight." he said before I closed the door.

'Diamond I want to run.' Silver whined.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was going on two o'clock. I have enough time to run and be back in time for my date. I can't believe he called fourty packs in only one day. He must be very determined.

I went out back and I took my shirt off. I felt a lot of eyes on me as I did this, but I didn't care. I took off my pants and I heard a growl. Soon I felt myself being picked up and put over someone's shoulder. All I could see was the person naked back as I was carried into the house. I felt myself being taken upstairs and then we entered a room and I was put on the bed.

"Why the hell did you do that!?" I screamed.

"Me? You were the one getting undressed in the damn backyard!" Dylan yelled.

"I was about to let my wolf run!"

"Why didn't you do that in the woods!?"

"I would've forgot where I put my clothes at."

"Oh, you were always forgetting where you put your things." he grabbed my hand and rubbed it.

I looked at our hands and I smiled. I wish he would've been like this in the beging.