I hate my life

The room was dark ...very dark.the wind outside blows strongly while bringing the branches on the tree's to life. The only light to be seen was being emitted from a relatively small screen in the corner of the room .
A hand reaches out to a packet on the side of a desk. It stays still for a few seconds....

"NOOOOO!!!!they're finished!!!."

A loud screech came over the room.

                             ••••••••*••••••••

Hello there,the name is Nila, your average 15 year old otaku *cough* well if you couldn't tell already, I'm in quite the predicament, I have run out of food and yeah I have already checked the kitchen and no there is nothing but a pack of bread, a few tomatoes, and a carton of milk.

The thing is I don't usually leave my room, especially if I'm in the middle of a game, it was one of those cliche Otome games you hear about..you know the ones with a heroine, capture targets and an awfully happy ending..yeah one of those.

I had just beaten the villainess, which was surprisingly easy to be honest they should've tried to make it harder, in literally every route she would die but *sigh* someone hold my mangas...I hadn't even finished any one of them and then i ran out of food to eat ugh and no, I can't carry on without food I haven't eaten a proper meal in 12 hours, in short I am starving with nothing appetising to eat.  *sigh*

••••••••*••••••••

I am now contemplating whether or not I should go buy some chips, they will suffice for now until mom cooks some food...but I should check on what the situation is outside before going so I'll open the curtains......and I realise...it's raining!

*tummy growls*

I guess I know where I will be for the next 20 minutes but before that ..where are my shoes?

"MOM!!!! Where are my shoes!!!???"
...
"MOM!!!!!!!"
...
*sigh*
I guess she's not home oh wait found them...eh? Why is the tv turned on..oh the news is playing ,mom must have forgotten to turn it off before leaving.

News reporter:
" recently there have been strange claims of disappearances occurring in down town Rosemaries, police suspect these disappearances are a series of murders as dead bodies have been found at the last stated sight of the victims, the victims themselves have been found to have been hit on the head with a hard object police have yet to confirm who the suspect is or what weapon had been used, As this is a threat to your safety we advice you to stay inside as we...."

"Huh? There's  some kind of psycho running around?...hmm that's a good enough reason..maybe I shouldn't acc-"

*growl* ...  " damn you stomach!"

I take a step out of the house while putting on my coat , I close the door behind me as I proceed to make my way to the convenience store..
                            ___________

" ...it's very ..cold ..today!" 
I try to talk to my self while walking to calm my self down ....it's not working!
I put my hands in my pockets as a slight breeze just goes by...wait..After moving my hand for a while in my pockets...I realise ..That I ...forgot my damn purse!...I'm okay... calm down...I won't scream just yet!

I turn around to go back through the way I came when my blood ran cold. A man around 6ft tall, wearing a black hoodie paired with blue jeans was standing right in-front of me..and..he is..... holding...a..rolling pin? Wait a rolling pin!!!!???                          

"I hate my life."

*smack*

( i hope you enjoyed the first chapter,
chapter 2 will be coming soon! )