💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 48💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

Waking up with a pounding headache I groan rubbing the large bump on my forehead.

Damn last night I lost count how many times I smashed my head into that fucking spout thing.

Not only that but my spine feels like a kid crunching a potato chip in one hand. Ugh if that even makes any sense.

"Colt stop-" My head shoots towards the noise startled at first but hurt after.

Of course, this bitch is still here why would I think any different of my boyfriend.

At this point, I'm nearing my edge of what I can take from this damn relationship. It's terrible to feel this way when you love someone so much but sometimes there is a place when you can no longer move forward anymore.

Almost like a wall built up to stop anything from continuing on its path. I felt this way with Joey and mines relationship and it scares me to death because I never loved Joey but I'm so in love with Colton.

Finally getting enough energy back into my body I push myself up groaning as the uncomfortable pain shoots down to my legs.

Another note to keep in mind.

Kick the bitch out of the guest bedroom and make her sleep in the tub.

Walking back into the room I do it quickly making sure to keep my head turned away from the mirror to disgusted to even look at myself.

Never in my life have I felt this way before I met Colton I was this bubbly bright girl that loved partying and I spent every night with Nina now I barley see her unless its in school.

Once again walking quickly I lock the bedroom door so I can change in peace without having either one of them entering.

'Ring, Ring, Ring'

I hear a phone going off behind me so I turn around to see Nina's face flashing on my face.

Grabbing the phone I answer the face time call to see her gleaming.

"Hello girl, I forgot to fill you in. Everything went great the smile on his face made me drop my pant-" She paused after looking up from the floor to see my swollen face from all the crying last night.

"Oh my god, Zara what happened?"

"Nina I don't know if I can take it anymore. I have never cried so much in my life or even felt this type of pain before." I spit out all in one breath just wanting to get the dreadful words out to somebody.

"Babe don't worry I'm on my way now. We are skipping today to go shopping for a sexy outfit you can wear tonight." Shaking my head in disagreement I look at the phone to make direct eye contact with my best friend.

"Nina I'm not sleeping with him," I state rolling my eyes as I move over to the bed and sit down loving the coziness.

"Ew Zara you dirty dog I was talking about a sexy outfit for the party we are attending tonight." A dark blush takes over my already red cheeks as I realize how stupid I had been.

"I'm in the car now. Wait for me we have to have you looking sexy before you walk out the door and face my brother." Nodding I hang up and look around the room wondering if he would even notice if I packed my stuff and left now.

Most likely not because then the drawers and closet would be clean for Karmen's belongings.

Damn it Zara get out of you fucking funk. No guy or anyone for that matter should make me feel this way ugh.

About Thirty minutes go by before a knock is heard on the bedroom door. Moving with caution I don't open the door until I hear Nina claim it's her and only then do I open the door and quickly lock it behind her.

"Damn Zara, Babe I'm sorry." She says pulling me in for a hug as I gladly accept squeezing the life out of her.

"What are they doing out there I have been hearing her cracking up all morning?" I question needing to know.

"No Zara stop you don't need to worry about his jerk ass. Besides, I took one look to see him in the fridge and her sitting on the counter. When he made eye contact with me I gave him the finger and kept walking." Letting out a laugh felt good if I had to admit it was so much better than all the crying Colton had me doing.

Is it bad I hoped he heard it?

Nope, I hope it made him feel like shit. I mean all he can make me do lately is cry more than I breathe.

"Come let's get you dressed in something jaw-dropping." Letting a smile take over my features I nod walking over to the closet to get dressed.

"I'm so excited for your birthday tomorrow I hope you're excited for your eighteenth." My smile widens as I remember my little ten-year-old self wishing I was eighteen and of course since then I have been counting down birthdays until this one.

"I'm really excited," I admit grabbing the all-black outfit consisting of a lace tank top that shows a little too much cleavage and a short leather black skirt that has a built-in black belt.

Dressing quickly Nina also takes her time curling my hair and doing my makeup.

"Done now come put on these heels." Nodding I grab the black strappy heels and buckle them on only then noticing that Nina was also pretty dressed up herself.

"You look perfect damn let's go put Karmen's bed head to shame." Laughing I nod unlocking the bedroom door as I take the first step out letting my heels click against the tile.

Not wanting to look desperate I don't look up right away as I feel eyes stare me down.

Growing the balls needed I finally look up towards the kitchen to see Colton's mouth wide open as Karmen looks like she's trying to blend in with the cabinets.

"Bye guys." Nina wakes grabbing my purse as we open the front door ready to walk out.

"Where are you guys going," Colton asks making me chuckle a bit as if I was actually going to tell him when he leaves me home alone all day never telling me where he goes.

"As if I would tell you." I finish walking out the door and into the elevator with Nina right alongside me.

💜

💜

💜

HEY GUYS HERE IS YET ANOTHER CHAPTER HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT SORRY FOR THE WAIT MY COMPUTER WILL NOT TURN ON WITH ALL THE STUFF I NEED FOR MY STORIES BUT HERE YOU GO SORRY IF ITS TERRIBLE IT WAS WRITTEN ON MY PHONE.😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏