•SEVENTY-NINE•

Gabby's POV

I woke up to a dark sky and Hayes peacefully sleeping next to me in his bed.

I let out a deep sigh as the events from the night before started to flood my memory

I sat up and turned my body so my feet were hanging off of the bed. I carefully stood up and a sore pain shot up my thigh.

I winced in pain, trying not to make a sound and continued to slowly get up.

I limped over to the door and attempted to turn the knob but it was locked.

"I honestly don't even know why you try anymore." Hayes' raspy voice made me jump causing him to chuckle to himself.

"I'm not even trying to sneak out, I just need a glass of water and to go to the bathroom." I lied.

He rubbed his eyes and got up then walked over to the door where I was and stood in front of me with his hand on the door knob.

"What?" I asked in annoyance "I need to get downstairs to get you some water, don't I? Unless you want it straight from the tap." I stepped out of his way and he opened the door and closed it behind him. I heard the door automatically lock by itself and I stood there and contemplated how the hell I'm getting out of here.

I walked into the bathroom in his room, turned on the light, shut the door and all that stuff.

I didn't actually have to go, I was just checking to see if the door was locked so I just sat on the toilet for a minute.

As ideas started flooding my mind, I thought about how I honestly probably wasn't getting out of here. The more I resist, the more restrictions I get.

My thoughts were interrupted by Hayes barging in with my glass of water. He set it down and closed the bathroom door behind him.

"May I help you?" I asked "No, I've just decided to keep an eye on you since you've seemed to be getting bolder and bolder lately." He said

"Ok well... can you turn around?" I said, annoyed. He rolled his eyes and turned around for a second and I flushed the toilet then got up to wash my hands.

He turned back around as I did and just stared at me, making me feel a little uncomfortable so when I dried off my hands I turned around so my back was to the counter and faced him.

"Why don't you go lay down and rest. You work so hard already.. And take a day off from wherever you go during the day tomorrow and come spend it with me. I'm sick of waiting for you to come back all day."

"Oh really?" He asked as he picked himself up off of the door and strutted towards me then stood in front of me, towering over me.

"Yeah, my pride wouldn't let me admit it at first, but I miss you during the day. The lack of human contact drives me crazy."

He picked me up by my hips and set me on the counter in front of him then spread my legs so he could stand in between them.

"This is such a change of mind from yesterday and the first day you got here. I wonder why." He pointed out, obviously not buying what I was selling.

"It's not that I changed my mind, I just put my pride to the side and accepted the fact that I'm probably not getting out. It's been about a month so far and I've had absolutely no success. I'm tired of living like this." I leaned back on my hands, creating space between us "And I don't want the one person I have access to to be someone I despise anymore. I'm willing to work on it if you are."

"Why should I trust you?" He ran his hands up and down my bare thighs.

"I never said you had to trust me, but why not show me some love? Isn't that why you took me away from my life and my boyfriend? So you could have me all to yourself? Locked up all day, waiting for you to get home every day."

I could tell I struck a nerve with that one but he just rolled his eyes, took a deep breath, and kept calm.

"This whole time you would gag at the thought of me even breathing the same air as you." He crossed his arms against his chest.

"I got a lot of love for you, Hayes. And no matter where we are, you'll always be my first love and you'll have a special place in my heart. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't have been willing to get back with you in the first place."

"I thought you fucked with Jack?" He sucked on his teeth "Is Jack here right now?" I said in a condescending tone.

He brought his hand up to my throat and slightly tightened his grip around it

"See, this is what I'm talking about, Gabby. You can't go five minutes without even disrespecting me."

"Then do something about it." I pulled him closer to me by the waistband of his shorts and I could feel his erection against me.

A smirk snuck onto his lips "At 4:00 in the morning?" He asked "What do you have to wake up early for? You're spending the day with me tomorrow, remember?"

He leaned down and passionately kissed my lips, tightening the grip on my throat just a little bit while he used the other hand to slip my panties to the side.

——
Should I start actually writing the lil explicit scenes instead of just leaving y'all on a clif-hanger