9.0

Usually I put these at the end, but I couldn't- I was fucking weak reading everyone who ship layshon and king not know what to do while team Quelly looking at y'all asses like I been told y'all. Ya niggas sick cause now layshon get his go and y'all only gonna keep hating da kid.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Pharoah

I chewed my inner cheek as I sat at the counter, my dad and Pa where out on some date because it was their anniversary and I told pa I would watch the shop. I mean how hard could it be? Arnold was working, so was Old Mr.Hibbins son Joey. Yashari was too he was pretty good. All I had to do was watch over the place. Easy enough for me. Nay was at home with the twins watching them. I didn't realize how hard I was biting until blood spilled over my tongue. 

Layshon - you ignoring me?
Layshon - I know you ain't ignoring me?

I was, not only did I feel bad for Omani I did cheat on her, but everytime I was around Layshon I seemed to go weak in the knees a bit.  So I've been dodging him for a week. I also didn't know where Dayquellz jr was today and I knew he would blow a lid if he seen me talking to the male. I had spent most of last week  with Omani because of her finding out about her parents divorce. I wouldn't even know how I would react if Pa and dad split up. It just wouldn't feel right, living in a house with either of them without the other. I felt bad, not to mention I've also been hanging around Jordan, we were both happy because the end of football season was maybe a month away? Maybe two. And after football came basketball. Then came my sexuality I so lazily tried to protect, now I wasn't as much of an idiot, I mean obviously maybe I like boys- but the sex wasn't; all it was cracked up to be. So maybe I was just attracted to them by looks—not that sex with layshon was bad, it just wasn't good.

   "Fternoon king" Gales voice was calm and surprisingly he was alone.

"Wassup, you know Quelly not here" I spoke and the boy just shrugged but before I knew it on came Rakim taking about he needed his hair cut.

"Kimmy getting me food, we hitting licks later" he said as he looked at the boy who he was obviously head over hells for. "You work all day?" Gale than asked getting a small nod from Rakim.

   "Yeah, then I might watch Netflix" he spoke with a small shrug. "Have you-

  "He's with his dad, they going to some rehab shit I don't know bonding shit" gale said like that was a real answer, when he put I don't know at the end don't count on anything he says is true. Ole boys a liar. Chewing my inner cheek i only went back to being in my own mind.

Both of Quelly friends only stayed for maybe 10-15 minutes. Both told Me to be safe, both told me they will be around. But after that it left me in the shop by myself . I felt like a kid who got away with stealing candy when I use to talk to layshon. It's like that little bit of bad that nobody expected from me. It was addicting to be bad. But then those thoughts went away when I was face to face with the man, and he didn't look happy.

"You been ignoring me king?" He said in a whisper so only they could hear but his dominance laced each and every word.

"N-no busy" I croaked out, he looked good in his button down shirt- half of the Button not did, it made his chilled chest shown and king couldn't help but blush in his presence.

"Right busy, you lying to me?" The boy asked leaning forward.

"No, I mean yeah- I have a girlfriend and what we did wasn't; isn't making me a good boyfriend" I added hoping he would not make the other part hard for me, truthfully the male was an older man- everything about him intrigued me maybe because; the adrenaline I got when we snuck around, if anyone in my family caught me. My ass would be grass. It's like sneaking out to a party- I got snapped out of my thoughts when he grabbed my face.

"So what you trynna say king?" He asked his eyes looking into mine stone cold.

I gulped a bit, "layshon I don't- I like you or whatever, but I just don't think"

"King I'll make a fucking scene-don't even finish that sentence" his words made my mouth dry, i couldn't even find salvia to bring back the dessert going on in my mouth.

"Come on, we can talk inna back" I offered and locked up the register, I didn't say anything just quietly led him to the back room and shut the door behind them. Before he could say anything I was being pinned up against the door.

"Wanna say that again?"The older man asked I shook my head and chewed my bottom lip, he gave me a small chuckle which showed his smile, that smile makes me go weak in the knees. So when I was the one to connect our lips I wanted to mentally curse myself out but it felt so good.

"Slow down papi, lemme please you" He said as his hands found the hem of my basketball-shorts and slipped his hand into them. I hitched when his thumb traced the outline of my member through the thin fabric. Then my shorts dropped, he broke away the kiss and a whine involuntarily left my mouth. "Shh don't be a bratt, daddy got something in store for you" he added them he dropped too, next he slowly removed my boxers and I felt him spit on my semi hard.

"W-What if someone? L——OH" I said as he shoved the whole thing in his mouth, the way his head was bobbing almost made me fall to the floor as well. So much for being a good boyfriend, maybe bad just ran through his veins.

........

• this is terrible, mostly because I don't have any motivation to do much atm let alone write but I type started to feel bad. I'm trynna get these out but I don't wanna have to force myself because then they will all be bad. Ya feel? So just hang in there imma pull through this.