Studying (Vanitas)

I came up with the idea when I was studying for my exams XD. I was super estatic to write it but classes were killing me. Then after a while I had some time and wrote this XD.

(Name)'s POV

And we have an exam coming up next week that will count for 75% of your grade. It'll cover the material that we've covered since the beginning of the semester so make sure to study hard. The exam is multiple choice but there will be around 80 questions and you only have an hour to answer them. I'm being generous this time and putting some extra credit questions on as well, but I doubt you'll get to them in time. That's all class dismiss.

"(Name) what do you think about the exam next week? Kinda scary right! Agh!!! How am I gonna fit everything in the next three days before the exam?!?"

I watched Sora panicking with his hands holding to his head as he scurried around like an anime chibi, so cute. 

"Well I dont know about the exam yet but why don't you ask Riku for help. He's good with cramming stuff in your brain. Heck people should just give him an award or something for having a talent like that."

"(Name) that's cold and Riku's not gonna be here this weekend. He's going to go visit his girlfriend to celebrate her birthday. (Name) please help me! Saxi will use this fail exam as an excuse to hit me again!" Sora came running to me with arms reached out and tears waterfalling down his face, before clinging onto me.

I swear the teachers here at Organization are all sadistic and douches,plus they all seem to have something against Sora. It's really weird I mean the kid's just so likeable, who in their right mind would hate him? The teachers here, that's who. I bet they all have a stick up their asses since they're all acting like bitches. 

"Can't Roxas help you study, he is your twin and actually pays attention in class." 

"(Name) please, Roxas and Axel are throwing a party this weekend and he said  that he was too busy to help me. You're my last hope (Name), please."

"Sora I barely know."

"Pwease! Pwease! Pwease! (Name)."

"Are you willing to do anything Sora?"

Sora's POV

Here it comes, the dark side of (Name). I mean she can be mean and stuff but she's usually nice. Vanitas likes her though since she tricked him with her fake innocent act... well sometimes it's not really an act... (Name)'s super confusing. 

"Anything!!!" I really hope I don't regret this.

"Ok I'll help you study for a day, only for a day, got it Sora."

"Yes!!! Ok with your help (Name) I won't fail now!"

"But in exchange Sora, you have to do something for me later."

"Ok so can I come over tomorrow after school?"

"The fuck are you talking about! I'm not gonna do some half ass job when I agree to something!"

Oh no I made (Name) mad!!! 

"(Name) look I have some pocky. Want some?"

The box of pocky was swiped out of my hands and (Name)  was crouching over with demon eyes as she ate all of it. My poor snacks were used as a means to protect me form her wrath, I thank you pocky gods.

 "Hey runt lets go I'm hungry."

"Sorry Vanny Sora's coming home with me! <3"

Oh no my life is over!!! Vanitas is gonna kill me right here. Good bye life, good bye chocolates, good bye chocbos, good