I'm coming too

Chapter Eight: I'm coming too

After the funeral, everyone had headed back home, the boys coming back to the wheelers after getting changed. Amber has gone straight to her room, finding eleven asleep on her bed. She smiled a little bit as she closed her door behind her and walked over to her wardrobe, changing into different clothes.

She heard a knock on her door, a fast knock at that, and her eyes widened as she looked over at Eleven. The girl looked like a Norma girl due to wearing a blonde wig, so Amber calmed slightly.

"Who is it?" She yelled as Eleven woke up from her shouting. She looked over and shot Eleven an apologetic look.

"Mike!" He yelled back and Amber opened the door, only to see Mike joined with Dustin and Lucas.

"What?" Amber snapped at them, Mike ignored her as he shoved passed her and into her room, "hey, asshole!"

"You stole her?" Mike asked incredulously, looking at Eleven as Dustin and Lucas invited themselves in, closing the door behind them.

Eleven sat up on the bed, staring at the boys wide eyed as Amber glared at them all.

"I did not steal her," Amber snapped at Mike, "she was here when I walked in."

"I told you to stay away from my friends," Mike snapped back at her, "Eleven, we need to go."

"Where?" Amber then asked him as Dustin stared at the posters in her room and Lucas watched the siblings fight. They were polar opposites, yet twins.

"Nowhere you need to know about," Mike snaps.

"Then she's not going," Amber smiles a fake smile at her brother which makes him roll his eyes, "you'll never get her down there - not with Karen and Ted walking about."

"Just call them mom and dad," Mike rolled his eyes, "we need her."

"For what?" Amber found herself asking, was it something to do with what she saw.

"None of your business-" Mike began, when Lucas cut in.

"The gate that goes to the upside down," Dustin blurts out, making Amber give him a confused look. Again, she didn't know what the upside down was.

"What's the upside down?" Amber asked him, interested in the conversation.

"Dustin, don't-" Mike began, but shut up when Amber sent him a glare and Dustin began talking anyway.