Thirty One || Family Traditions

Note:I'm just going to be consistent with my updates so I can get more books finished

Note:
I'm just going to be consistent with my updates so I can get more books finished. Once I finish this I'll focus on all my other books.

Family Traditions
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2188

* * *

Jiyeon

After a few more weeks it became a new year. New year, new us. Jimin and I have been planning our wedding for a few months now. We're already at the beginning of April. So far we finished with the invitations and all the planning. Jimin decided on having the wedding at where his royal family usually have their weddings. It was somewhere off into the fields with the beautiful grasslands that were special to them. Apparently, they owned that land before anyone else and they plan to always have their weddings there as it became a family tradition.

"I just want to know where we're going to have our honeymoon," I pondered and have a little side-eye to my fiancé.

"Already thinking ahead? Can't say I'm impatient to baby," he smirks and wraps his arms around my waist.

He plants kisses at the top of my head then down my face until he stops to the crook of my neck. We stay like that watching the sunbeam with the clouds in view. It was a happy day.

"We should go shopping soon," he muttered with his head on my shoulder.

"We're supposed to go shopping later, you can't see my dress and I can't see your suit," I laughed, "you know it's supposed to be a secret."

"I know, but I just want to admire your prettiness," he pouted.

"I want to admire your handsomeness too," I agreed and turned around.

I wrap my arms around his neck and stare into his loving eyes. He kept me locked around his arms staring right back at me. I planted a soft kiss on his lips bringing myself up to his level. His actions told him to kiss me back and he did pulling me closer to him. Just like every other thing I do it always has to end.

"Mama!" my son yelled from behind Jimin.

My fiancé and I jumped and separated almost immediately. We turn to look at our son who was pointing to the doorway to the room. Taehyung opened the door to reveal him holding Miyeon in his arms.

Seja is a September baby and right now he's two. His birthday is in about five months. I can't believe how time flies so fast. He was one once my baby boy and will always be my baby boy.

Miyeon, on the other hand, is a December baby. Born near the end of the month. She's four months old and still hasn't had any of their first stuff yet. Jimin decided to do what I did, but in his own system to raise her so I allowed it.