Thirty Three || Get Better Love

Note:⚠️ Mentions of Bipolar Disorder! ⚠️ If you ever feel uncomfortable skip the parts until you see ( * * * )

Note:
⚠️ Mentions of Bipolar Disorder! ⚠️
If you ever feel uncomfortable skip the parts until you see
( * * * )

Get Better Love
Havenland - Police Station | Year 2188

* * *

Hyerin

I was taken into custody. All I know is that I'm insane. My father doesn't know that, but ever since my mother died she once told me that I had a disorder. I'm this way because I don't take any medications to keep myself in check. I hate taking pills. I think they're useless and don't help at all. Maybe this time I should have issued an appointment to check out my disorder. I could've saved myself from this. Haha, I'm acting like I'm bipolar.

"Yang Hyerin, in for a checkup for evidence," someone from the other side of the bars said.

I get up and walk to the cell door. I'm roughly pulled out of the room and restrained with the same cuffs. They drag me into a white room with a bed in the middle. They push me onto the bed and started taking test of such. I didn't even squirm. They wouldn't find any drugs. I'm not like that.

They left me in that room for who knows how long. I'm staring at the white ceiling with a frown and furrowed eyebrows.

"She has a disorder," I overhear from one of the doctors.

"Should we send her to the mental hospital then?" the other one answered.

No. Please no.

"That's the only way to heal her unless she wants to die in the prison," he sighed and walked back in the room.

"So what's my disorder again?" I plainly ask not turning my head to them.

"Maniac depression, also known as Bipolar disorder," he grumbled and tapped on his clipboard.

"Mind telling us how you think this might've happened," his coworker asked beside him.

"My mother," I answer saying nothing else.

"Your mother what?" they look between each other then back to me.

"I'm not saying anything else," I grumbled and closed my eyes.

"Alright, we'll have to take you to the mental hospital so they can help," the man with the clipboard said.

"Do whatever you need, just tell me if she's alive or dead," I turned my head and stared at the man.

"S-She's...in a coma right now," he mumbled and rushed out to leave.