26

After Hoor fell asleep, Arhaan got out of bed. He needed to make a call....

In the evening, Arhaan helped her study. Next morning was nothing different. Hoor entered the university saying bye to Arhaan.

Her 1st class went by slowly. Ayesha sat with her today also. They were waiting for the next class to start when HOD entered the room with Arhaan beside him. Hoor's eyes went wide seeing him there.

"Hello everyone! The person beside me is ARHAAN RANDHAWA, the owner of the Randhawa empire." There were gasps and hushes of surprise. "I would like to enlighten you that he is going to take over this class for as long as he can. My advice is.... Take advantage of his experience and his knowledge for as long as he is here." HOD completed on a light note. The whole class was whispering about the legend of the business world standing in front of them. Arhaan had taken over at a young age and led the company to another height.

"Please take over." the HOD said with a wave of his hand to Arhaan and smiled. Arhaan was looking at Hoor's shocked face.

He remembered last day's talk to HOD. He was a good friend of Arhaan. He had asked Arhaan multiple times to take some classes of his university but Arhaan had never agreed due to his work.

But yesterday, Hoor's request made him think about his decision. He called the HOD and informed him that he wanted to join. He was ecstatic about it as having the legend of the business world guiding his students was a proud thing for him.

HOD left and Arhaan said, "Hello students! I think you already know me by now, so let's head towards your introductions. Please start from here." he said pointing towards the front left row.

Alina on Hoor 's left side hushed. "How handsome he is!" she said swooning visibly.

Hoor looked at her flushed in embarrassment. The introductions went on till it was Hoor's turn. Arhaan was looking at her with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"I am Hoor Randhawa. It's my second day in this university." Hoor said with a tomato face and then sat down.

"Randhawa... Randhawa. Are you both related?" Ayesha said jokingly, looking at Hoor and Arhaan.

Before Hoor could say anything, Ayesha was paying attention towards something else.

Arhaan had noticed Zark's attention towards Hoor's row who seemed to be focused over there, but decided to let it go for now.

Finally, the class ended. Hoor's cheeks were still red. She was fumbling around when Alina said, "Hey, you feeling okay?"

"Y-yeah." Hoor replied not really looking at her.

Hoor had noticed girls’ interest in Arhaan but didn't give it much thought. She knew that Arhaan was hers so people admiring him or liking him didn't affect her much.

Arhaan was only planning to take one class. He went to office after that. He had to manage his time as there was a lot of work in office also. He couldn't afford spending his time in university but for Hoor, he was doing it.

Driver was going to pick Hoor. She slept in the afternoon, so that she could be fresh when it would be time for Arhaan to come.

When Arhaan came back, Hoor was all happy. She was curious as she asked him about what happened in university.

Arhaan replied, "Yesterday, you wished that I was there for you, so I just fulfilled your request." and kissed the top of her head.

Hoor smiled and pecked his cheek. She was happy about how much he cared for her.

-----
Salaam friends ! An update after a long time .😁❤❤

Another update on the way .stay tuned❤❤❤