27 ( special )

Next day, Hoor went to the university. After her 3rd class, she went to the restroom where she heard some girls talking. She recognized the voice of the weirdest girl (Maryam) of the class according to Hoor. She was known for her extra bold personality. Hoor had seen some of it also as Maryam loved to touch and laugh with guys.

"Have you seen Professor Randhawa's body? It looks like he should be on a magazine cover." Maryam said.

"That strong jawline! He is every girl's dream guy." another girl sighed.

"You know, I was passing by him in the corrido. OMG! He smells so good. I just want to stick my nose to his shirt." Maryam said in a lusty tone.

"Sure, you interested in his shirt only?" the other girl said teasingly.

"I am interested in whole of him." Maryam said confidently. Hoor felt her blood boiling. She had never wanted to fight someone so badly.

The girls went out talking. Hoor's face was red from anger but she didn't say anything. She was okay with people admiring and liking Arhaan but this was unacceptable. She didn't like girls fantasizing about him so cheaply. She felt like crying, shouting and what not.

She couldn't even sleep in the afternoon.

In the evening when Arhaan came back, he could see that Hoor was upset about something. She was pinching her lips again and again as if stopping herself from saying something.

Arhaan asked her but Hoor only shook her head. Arhaan was sitting on bed observing her every move. She looked ready to burst.

Arhaan pulled her hand and made her sit on his lap sideways. "What's wrong with my girl?" Arhaan said holding her chin.

Hoor looked ready to cry. Her lips trembled. "I am angry." she said and hid her face in his neck. She needed some moments to control her emotions.

Arhaan gave her time. Hoor moved a bit away, but was still in his lap. She hit his shoulder. "It's all your fault." she screeched. Arhaan was stunned by the sudden attack but then it became hard for him to control his smile as he saw her all angry and super cute with her flushed face.

She was huffing and puffing with her plum cheeks all red. Arhaan felt the strong urge to bite them.

But he controlled himself and asked innocently, "What did i do?"

"You know Maryam from my class. She was all but drooling over you in an eww way." Hoor said pinching her lips.

"Who and what did the girl do?" Arhaan asked not knowing. It wasn't the first or last girl drooling over him. He knew how to avoid such situations.

"That girl with dyed hair. She wears super fit clothes." she said but when Arhaan didn't remember, she continued, "She likes you."

Her flushed face made Arhaan tease her. "Thank god. At least someone likes me." Arhaan said with an innocent face pointing towards Hoor. He turned his face away as if trying to control his emotions.

Hoor held his chin not getting his mischievousness. "But I LOVE YOU. You don't need anyone else liking you." she said, and Arhaan felt his heart melting.

He coughed to control his feelings and continue with teasing. "You do?" He asked holding her waist.

"Yes I do! She wanted to come close to you. She was interested in your shirt even." Hoor said pursing her lips. She was getting angry again.

"She can like it. It's not like you have any interest in it." Arhaan said with a fake sigh.

"Nooooo!" Hoor said awarding him with a glare. Arhaan bit his lip to stop his smile.

"Okay! Then go and wear my shirt. I want to see you in it." Arhaan said.

Hoor looked at him but stayed quiet. "I am sure she would have been eager for this chance." Arhaan said.

"No! Only I have the right on you and your clothes. You are mine only." Hoor said and got up huffing. Arhaan grinned widely, he enjoyed teasing her.

Arhaan was busy on his phone when he saw the door of the dressing room opening. Arhaan felt his heart stopping. Hoor was standing in the doorway, only in his shirt. Arhaan didn't expect to see her in his shirt ONLY.

Hoor was nervous. Her heart was beating fast. The shirt barely reached her mid-thigh. She was feeling shy, but controlled herself from hiding by repeating in her head "I am Arhaan's. It's okay. I am Arhaan's..."

Hoor stepped out and the door of the dressing room closed. She clutched the shirt in her both hands looking down feeling shy.

Arhaan went near her. "Hoor..." he called, "Hoor, you can go and change. I was only teasing you." he said making her look at him. Arhaan was focusing on her face only, his voice was heavy with emotions.

He tried to turn away but Hoor held his arm. Arhaan looked at her and she shook her head.

Arhaan felt his control slipping. In a second, Hoor was in Arhaan's arms. He was kissing her passionately, sucking her lips, her tongue. Hoor closed her eyes and enjoyed his touch.

When they pulled away to breathe, Arhaan placed his forehead against hers. " Hoor! I am a man and knowing that you are mine isn't helping much. Please go and change..." Arhaan said looking in her eyes.

Hoor placed her hands on his chest and said, "No! I am yours..." Her eyes were saying more than her lips were ready to say. Arhaan swallowed hard understanding what she wanted to say.

He picked her up bridal style, not wanting to wait anymore and took her towards bed. He laid her down and dimmed the lights.

He placed kisses on her forehead, cheeks, chin, nose and lips.

"Hoor, I love you! There is only you and there will always be only you. For me, heaven is when you are beside me." Arhaan whispered.

"I love you too." Hoor said. She was scared, but trusted Arhaan.

Arhaan looked at her for a few seconds. Hoor's face was red, a hand clutching the shirt tightly near her neck.

Arhaan covered her hand with his but didn't force her hand away. He held her hand there and looked at her with all the love in his eyes. "Ijazat? (May I?)" he husked.

Hoor looked at him for a second but then loosened her grip. She held Arhaan knowing that she was blessed to have a man like him. He loved her and nothing in this world mattered more than love.

Arhaan lowered himself on her. He was gentle and careful with her. He was showing how much he loved her and cared for her with each passing second...

-------------

Mujhy rasai do ! Apni zaat tk ,apni ruh tk

Mujhy sarshaar hona he, tere ishq mein, tere sath se......

-------------
Salaam readers ! Heres the most awaited update🙈🙈i tried my best , hope that you all enjoyed it .

The main scene was a requested one, i hope that i did justice to the idea shifa_yousufi❤❤❤