vingt six

"Alright kids!" The coach yelled through the field as the boys finished their warm up. "We have an important game in a two weeks so i expect to see you all working harder than usual."

Jungkook ran a hand through his sweety hair, the black strands falling back against his forehead. He was grateful for his undercut, because it really was starting to get hot as they neared the end of the school year.

The team gathered around Seokjin and the coach in a large circle, the retired football player taking the time to explain the new strategies and telling each player what they would have to work on at home.

"You think we might win?" Jeonhal asked Jungkook, he was in defence, and one of the most uneasy guys in the team.

"Of course we can." The captain said as he slapped the other's back. "We haven't lost one match since the beginning of the semester. We'll crush them."

"You're always insecure for big matches, and we always end up winning." Hansol added with a large smile.

Their small chat was interrupted by the Lee-twins calling them to the field, Jimin was already in the goal, chatting with Hoseok, who was also in defence.

The practice started with the team splitting in two, ten players on each side, and playing a match against each other. It soon came down to the same usual interactions: Leehwan and Leechul arguing like an old married couple, Jimin teasing Hoseok when someone made it past his defence, the attackers cursing at Jimin for being too good of a goalkeeper, Jeonhal tackling the shit out of players, Hansol carelessly going out of the goal to take action and Jungkook just laughing as he watched all the drama going down.

"Yah! Pass." Leechul yelled at his brother, who had just retrieved the ball.

Leehwan ignored his twin purposely despite him being in the perfect place for the pass, and kicked the ball over to Jungkook, who was on the other side of the field and near Hoseok.

The captain jumped for the ball to hit his chest, then dropping to his feet. He was just in front of Hoseok now, dribbling the ball to get past him, playing with him a little, before dodging him (not without a struggle).

He bolted towards the goal Jimin guarded, his teammates yelling and the defence chasing after him. He kicked the ball strongly towards the top left corner of the goal, Jimin jumping to counter the ball with the very tip of his fingers, before falling down to the ground. The ball went straight back to Jungkook, who kicked it to the opposite corner of the goal, Jimin not getting up fast enough to stop it from crossing the line and hitting the net.

Jungkook smirked as he ran a hand through his damp hair, turning back just in time to catch both the twins jumping in his arms with loud yells falling from their large smiles.

"YES CAPTAIN!" Leechul yelled. "THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE" Leehwan added.

Jimin had stood up, pouting slightly for not seeing Jungkook's plan coming and holding his wrist. He flinched when he moved it slightly, the action not going unnoticed by Hoseok, who ran to him worriedly.

"Baby? You okay?" He asked, taking Jimin's gloved hands in his own.

"Jungkook always shoots cannonballs i swear to god." The younger mumbles, taking off his gloves with a hiss, his wrist was red and slightly swollen.

Hoseok immediately turned around towards the benches, yelling Seokjin's name to notify the injury. Jungkook turned around, smile dropping as he trotted towards his friend.

"You okay?" He asked, worry all over his sweaty face.

"I wish i could bitch slap you right now," Jimin said as he looked up to the captain with a pained smile. "But i think i sprained my wrist from how strong your ball was."