Someone's Excited

Jimin bit his lip, closing his eyes. He felt Yoongi move closer, the alpha's scent wrapping around him. It was thick, heady, almost dizzying. Jimin swayed, opening his eyes, and flinched as Yoongi hesitantly linked pinkies with him, moving close enough to brush against his arm.

The warmth entered him again, making him weak in the knees. Being so close to Yoongi was pure bliss, like being filled with sunlight.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi said, speaking under his breath so only Jimin would hear. "I came on too strong. I was insensitive. I'm really sorry."

Jimin took a deep breath, slowly meeting the alpha's eyes. Soft brown, half-hidden by Yoongi's scrunched-up eyebrows. Jimin took another breath and noticed the small scar by the outer corner of the alpha's right eye. Yoongi blinked as he touched it, nervously running his finger down the alpha's face.

"Do you feel any better?" Yoongi asked.

"Mm." Jimin blinked, swaying slightly. Why was Yoongi's scent so overwhelmingly strong? He bit his lip, squinting and trying to remember when he'd last smelled Yoongi this close. Even the alpha's presence overwhelmed him. He couldn't seem to move.

"I'm glad you came," Yoongi said, cautiously slipping his hand fully into Jimin's. Jimin let out a short whimper, stumbling closer as his legs threatened to collapse beneath him. Yoongi cursed, wrapping an arm around his waist.

"Are you okay?"

Jimin let out a shaky breath, yelping as his legs completely gave out. Seokjin groaned, reaching out, and grabbed him, pulling him away.

"Look, I know you're happy to see him, but you're overstimulating the poor guy. Tone it down."

Yoongi's eyes widened as Seokjin hoisted Jimin onto his back, swaying gently to calm him. Jimin buried his nose in Seokjin's shirt, shuddering. Seokjin's scent was gentler. He was grateful the omega had pulled him away-- he was about to be sick, and his stomach still churned as he clung to the elder.

Yoongi felt good, but having him so close was like eating three tubs of ice cream in one go. Jimin still felt dizzy, even as Seokjin scooted away from Yoongi to give them more space.

"Let's walk down to that ice cream shop," Seokjin said. "Give lover boy some time to cool down."
"It was an accident!" Yoongi whined, approaching and flinching back when Seokjin snarled at him. "I'm sorry!"

"I have no doubt about that," Seokjin said. "But enough is enough. Come on. We're getting food."