five

"hi jeno."

"hi jaemin." jeno felt weird calling jaemin nana. it isn't like he didn't want to, it was just weird.

"why didn't you call me nana?" jaemin had a cute pout on his face that made jeno happy that he said "jaemin" otherwise he would have never seen it.

"oh sorry, hi nana."

jaemin's pout disappeared, replaced by a smile, "good."

then there was an awkward silence. it also could have been mistaken for a staring contest because the two were just staring at each other's faces.

jisung and renjun, who were observing, thought that it was a staring contest.

"hyung, do they know each other? who just has a random staring contest?"

"that's what i'm thinking. but then again, you have staring contests with that one blonde kid who comes here."

"no."

"mhm. i watch."

"creep."

renjun thought jisung and the kid would be cute together. "did you ever get his name or do you just stare?"

"it's chenle. and we don't stare."

renjun noticed jeno starting to walk toward him and jisung. "act normal jisung, he's coming."

when jeno came over, he had a goofy look on his face. "are you okay jeno?" they hardly even talked.

"i got his- he asked. i-"

jisung rolled his eyes. "you okay? you seem to be in a gay panic."

"shut up jisung." jeno went back to talking to renjun and jisung continued 'acting normal' while eavesdropping. "he asked for my number and we are gonna hang out on saturday."

jeno played cool even though on the inside, he was dying.

"that's a bit gay." renjun nodded in agreement with jisung.

"shut u-" the bell at the entrance rang signalling that a customer was either leaving or entering. in this case it was both.

jaemin was walking out and the door was held open for him by chenle, who was coming in.

both renjun and jeno looked at jisung who's face was red.

renjun smiled, "jeno, quickly clean table seven, i'll make sure chenle gets that table so you can sta- i mean talk with him jisung."

--

double update

here is a decently medium chapter

thank you for reading :)