302

i love you guys so much

"He was suppose to live! He was suppose to be okay!" Niall shouted as I held him back, the rest of Malignant charging at Salvation ahead of us.

"He's gone Niall!" I shouted with my arms wrapped firmly around his hips, his upper half falling over and his hands clawing at the cement. "Let him go he's gone!" I repeat so he won't run to the front line and get killed. I couldn't let that happen to him, not after Louis.

"He's suppose to be with Audrey and their baby! She's alone now! She's all alone!" He screamed in denial and it truly makes my heart break.

"I know Niall, I know." I said, swallowing my own emotion because I had to stay strong. He was falling apart and he had to get it together before his emotions got him killed. Niall and Louis and been through a lot together, they had a special bond because they were always opposites. They were Niall and Louis, a package deal. Niall just lost his other half, but I couldn't loose him too.

"It wasn't suppose to be like this!" He screamed while falling to the ground as I went with him, still holding his waist with my arms from behind as chaos broke loose ahead of us.

"Niall you have to put this aside right now! I know it's hard and so fucked up but if you want to survive then we need to push this all back. Louis wouldn't want us to sit here and mourn him when we have a war to survive."

He stopped fighting and finally listened to me. I felt comfortable enough to loosen my arms around him.

"This can't be real." He shakes his head in shock.

"It is, and we need to fight before nothings ever real again." I stand him up and take the gun out of the side of his belt, putting it in his hand. My heart was racing so fast and my sinuses were swelling form holding back all my emotion. I didn't realize how much my hands were shaking.

"I'm not loosing you too." I say sternly, swallowing my heart ache for Louis who didn't stand a chance. It was so fucking unfair.

He clenches his gun and nods, sucking back his tears that we didn't have time to shed right now. We can mourn Louis when this is over and we're alive. We need to get out of this alive, he needs to.

"Louis would want us to fight, for him." I tell Niall while standing him up, my throat aching at the mere thought that I was never gonna hear Louis' voice again.

Niall got his emotions together while standing up, looking around at men all sprinting past us in black jackets, charging and shooting at Salvation.

"Don't die on me Harry, please." He said sternly but with so much meaning. His eyes were still swollen, he looked shattered and it made me so nervous if he was able to fight.

"I won't, only if you don't either." I agreed, making him nod.

I turned away from him before we got shot just standing here. We were hidden deep within Malignant members, but it would only be a matter of time that Salvation weaves through them looking for me. I had to get away from Niall, because Salvation was on the hunt for me. If Niall was near me then that's even more of a risk he'd get slaughtered. I can't be the blame for that too.

I honestly hope he just runs away.

I start running towards the same direction of my gang, right into hellfire where Salvation was.

With my gun clenched in my sweaty right hand, I was so distraught. My mind was flooding with thoughts of Louis and how he just got killed, defending me. But I had to try my absolute hardest not to let it take all my thoughts right now. I had to fight, and I needed to be focused. But I also couldn't breathe.