27. The Dance Teacher (J-Hope)

Another request for @btsjungkookmybias Thank You for requesting a story! She actually requested a story for each BTS so more are coming :)  I hope you like the story it's a little shorter but I promise a longer one is on the way!

________________________________________________________________________________

''Hey Y/N,'' Namjoon the owner of the dance studio smiles brightly at you, ''Are you also here to sign up for the new class?''

''Yeah,'' You replied, ''I heard the teacher is supposed to be really good.''

''He is,'' Namjoon said nodding. 

''Handsome too!'' Taehyung yelled from the office before emerging from it and joining Namjoon at the desk, ''You are going to like him!''

''Taehyung!'' You narrowed your eyes at the boy, ''I'm not joining a class to drool over the teacher I actually want to learn something.''

''Oh, he can learn you all kind of stuff,'' Taehyung winks at you.

''ugh Taehyung,'' You said giving him a judging look, ''How many times fo I have to tell you, I'm not interested.''

''How do you know?'' Taehyung wiggles his eyebrows, ''You haven't met him yet.''

''Taehyung!'' Namjoon slapped Taehyung on the shoulder, ''Stop teasing! She perfectly able to find her own man.''

''Yes Taehyung,'' You said putting your hands on your hips, ''I am perfectly able to find my own man.''

''Fine,'' Taehyung sighs, ''You're still coming tonight right?''

''Yeah, yeah, of course,'' You awnser. 

You had been training at the dance studio for such a long time that you had become friends with most of the staff. After classes, they would often invite you to join them during their gatherings together with all the other teachers and some other regulars. Namjoon who had become like a big brother to you owned the studio, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook three dance teachers working at the studio had become one of your best friends together with Yoongi and Seokjin with whom you have been going to classes for years. The dance studio had grown so much that Namjoon had hired a new dance teacher, apparently, he was supposed to be this famous youtube dancer and Taehyung has been excited for weeks, almost to the point you thought he has a crush on him himself. After everything you heard of him you had gotten curious, you decided to also join his class to see what all the fuss was about. 

---

Today was the first day your new dance classes would start, you had come early so you could already warm-up before the new teacher, Hoseok, was going to arrive. 

''You're here early,'' Seokjin said when he walked through the door of the dance studio.

''Yeah,'' You reply, ''I wanted to warm-up before the new teacher would get here.''

''Ah'' Seokjin smiled, ''Can I join you in your warm-up?''

''Sure,'' You replied and restart the music so Seokjin could join you. 

A few minutes into the warm-up a guy walked into the dance studio. 

''Ah I'm sorry,'' The guy said, ''I thought this was supposed to be the right room.''

The guy was slim and had black hair that just reached his eyebrows, he was handsome, really handsome. 

''You're Hoseok, aren't you?'' Seokjin asked. 

''Yeah,'' Hoseok replied shyly, ''I'm new here, again I'm sorry I didn't want to interrupt I was really sure that this was the right room.''

''No, No,'' You quickly said, ''You are in the right place, we were just warming up.''

''Ah, okay,'' Hoseok smiled at you, showing his soft little dimples that made you melt, ''Then you must be my students?''

''Yes!'' Seokjin said excited,'' I am Seokjin, nice to meet you.''

''I'm Y/N,'' You shyly said and smiled at him, ''Nice to meet you.''

After all the students introduced themselves shortly, Hoseok told a little bit about himself. He really had been a Youtuber before and this was his first serious job as a dance teacher and he was still new to teaching, so if we had any tips or questions during the class we shouldn't be afraid to ask them. Hoseok proceeded to start the music and show the dance he intended for you to learn. Taehyung had been right, Hoseok was an amazing dancer and handsome too, his every move, flawless and smooth you couldn't stop staring at him. You really needed to get your head of the gutter you were here to learn dance not to drool!

----

''Hey, Y/N'' Hoseok is standing behind you smiling brightly. 

It had been a few months since he had first entered the dance studio and he had fit right in. Everyone at the studio loved him, not only for his dancing but also for his bright and fun personality. Even on your worst days he still had managed to make you smile and you had become really close to him. The two of you would often talk for hours during the weekly gathering with your friends and staff of the studio. You had to be honest to yourself you had started to like him as more than a friend, but you saw how he looked at you. You were just his friend, his student, nothing more. Just last week when you were at the restaurant you had heard him talking with Jimin and Taehyung about all the beautiful women at the studio and you definitely weren't one of them. 

''Hey Hoseok,'' You smile back at him, ''What's up?''

''Well,'' Hoseok rubs the back of his neck awkwardly, ''I was wondering if maybe you would like to go out with me tonight'.''

''Sure,''  You reply why grabbing the last of you're stuff, ''What time is everyone coming?''

''No,'' Hoseok said in a stern voice that surprised you, '' You don't understand I want to go out with you, just you.''

''What?'' You asked a flush creeping up your face. 

''I like you Y/n,'' Hoseok raked a hand through his hair, ''I want to be more then friends.'' 

________________________________________________________________________________