Chapter 16: It's not that easy

I was frazzled when I opened my phone to see an almost endless amount of texts. I guess that's one way to start the day, I opened the messages to see what on earth they needed. I looked to see I was added to a group chat with Harrison and Tom. Oh God, who in the hell decided that should be arranged, but of course it was no other than the blondie himself Harrison.

The Texts

Harrison: I know you two won't talk in person so I'm forcing you guys to talk here

Harrison: Answer

Harrison: Tom

Harrison: Y/N

Harrison:Tom I know for a fact you're still awake and y/n you better wake up and fix this

Harrison: look guy's just please, talk to each other

Harrison: you know I look real stupid right now, but you guys look even stupider because you won't bloody speak to each other

Harrison: I promise that I won't stop texting this group chat until one of you two answer

Harrison: Fine don't speak to each other but it be nice if one of you at least answer me

Harrison: You know it's been long enough can you guys please just say something, I mean this fight happened ages ago

Tom: Mate will you just shut up

Harrison: Tom! Yes

Tom: What do you need you div

Harrison: I need you and Y/n to talk! Was that not obvious?

*Tom Holland has left chat*

Harrison: That bloody shit head

After reading the many, many texts from Harrison you finally decided to answer, though I suppose it's no use as Tom already left chat. I don't blame him, Harrison's out of control, doesn't he have anything better to do than "fix our relationship."

Y/n: Harrison give it a break

Harrison: Y/n finally

Harrison: Now we can fix this

Y/n: there's nothing to fix

Harrison: Your relationship?

Y/n: the one with Harry or the one that's non existent

Harrison: Harry?!

Y/n: Yes, Tom got what he supposedly always wanted, I'm with Harry

Harrison: oh...but what about Tom

Y/n: what about him? I personally wouldn't want a relationship with a boy who doesn't even want to text me let alone speak to me, Harrison it'll never work

Harrison: But your chemistry, I swear y/n Tom's a dick and he's sorry for what he did, he wants to be close with you again I know, I'm his best friend

Y/n: Oh then you better watch out because according to Tom apparently you just have to be in love with your best friend

Harrison: Y/n I know he was a real jerk and trust me he still kinda is, but he didn't mean the things he said

Y/n: then he can tell me that but Harrison if he can't even stay on this bloody group chat, he'll never come talk to me

Y/n: now stop spamming my phone or else I'll just block you

Harrison: Fair

Harrison: Y/n we're still friends though, right

Harrison: I mean with all this with Tom and with Harry too I guess, we can still be friends right?

Y/n: yea, of course

Harrison: Well then how about you, me and a walk around the city today

Y/n: be at my door in 10 minutes?

Harrison: I'll be there in 5

And as Harrison always kept a promise he was there at my door in 5 minutes, we walked all the way to the subway station and board a terminal city bound. As we got to the heart of London, we waltzed throughout the many city streets and gazed at the countless store windows eyeing only the most prestigious clothes, of course everything was well out of our price range it was fun pretending that we were no other than some wealthy adults with an ever growing bank account.

I was dragged to go to "one the greatest restaurants in the world" though that quote was brought to you by a boy who let his best mate slap him with a fish so I'm not sure exactly how relevant his allegations are.

As we stepped in the smell of baked beans filled the air, it was an all day breakfast place constantly serving up an "authentic" full English breakfast to the bustle of ongoing tourists who stride the city. Though for some reason this was high on Harrison's go to list, claiming they served the greatest breakfast I'd ever tasted. But in spite of that we were seated for lunch anyway.

I was reading the menu when a waitress not much older than our age approach us for drinks. After ordering my coffee I noticed a young man in a dark jacket and jeans. He a wore sunglasses and a baseball cap, almost as though he's trying to remain from being seen. Then it hit me, of course Harrison dragged me to the one restaurant Tom was in, for my best guess to help us "talk our feelings out."

"Harrison you son of a bitch," I exclaim.

His face gone pale as he's surprised, but I'm sure that he knows exactly what I'm referring to, if I'm not damned I'd bet this was his plan all along. No "our friendship is being distanced, we should hang out and be closer" type shit, he really played me like a damn fiddle.

"What," he says though act of shock is foiled when a huge smirk starts to rise on his face.

"Harrison, this isn't going to work," I say as to somehow caution him this is a bad idea and quite possibly his worst one yet.

"Trust me," he says before raising his hand to try and call for Tom's attention though he can't quite get him over hear as I blurted something out.

"Wait, I know you want us to talk, but I don't want to talk to him! Ok, it's not just that he doesn't want to talk to me, it's that I just can't face him, please Harrison," I beg and thankfully Harrison puts his arm down and after a quick lunch hoping that we won't catch the eye of a certain customer we scurried out the door and back home. All things considered it was nice talking to Harrison again and after the long subway ride back he knows all the in's and out's of my dating life. He even knows about my regrets, regret's of not being with Tom more, regret's of kissing Harry, hell I even confessed to still thinking about wanting to be with Tom. as long as Harrison keep's his trap closed around any of the Holland's we're good and lucky for me, Harrison knows better than to expose a secret.