Chapter 31: I Was Made For Loving You

Lisa's POV

"Set up? Check. Ring? Check. Flowers? Check. Candles properly lit up? Check. Bluetooth speaker? Check. Music? Check. Foods? Check. The kids? Check. Jisoo? Check. Lalisa? Check. Perfect! All set. Now, we only need Jennie to get here." Chaeng checked all the necessary things to make sure we won't mess up.

And I am here, being a nervous wreck that keeps on fidgeting all over the place.

"Lisaaaa! Breathe! And stop going back and forth. You're making me dizzy. My bestfriend would surely love all of this. So calm your ass, relax, will ya?" Jisoo said while holding both of my shoulders firmly.

Oh my God! Why am I so nervous when in fact I already know that Jennie would say yes no matter what happens tonight. Damn! Jennie Kim is really the end of me.

"Any moments from now, Jennie will be here. Jisoo and I will be hiding behind that tree, just signal me by using a thumbs up if you already want me to play the song. Also, don't be bothered by the kids. They know exactly what to do." Chaeng carefully instructed me.

"I know you won't mess up Lisa. Good luck!" she continued while tapping my shoulder.

"Go get your girl bruh!" Jisoo squealed to cheer me up.

"Chaeng, Jisoo, I want to thank the both of you for helping me with this. I owe you a lot guys." I said sincerely.

"Anything for you and Jennie Lis." Chaeng replied.

"You can pay me with a bucket of chicken Lisashi!" Jisoo said that earned a pinch from Chaeng. I just laugh at them and let them walk to the tree where they will be hiding.

Jisoo and Chaeng was already on their post. Also the kids. I let them wore matching clothes, white shirt and black shorts for Tae and SungJae while white dress for Jihyo and Tsuyu. They look so cute. They will be the ones who will guide Jennie to me.

I am becoming anxious as time goes by waiting for Jennie, I'm so nervous and the weird feeling inside my stomach is not helping. It makes me want to puke and poop at the same time. Shit. Not this time.

"Oppa! Unnie is coming!" I heard Jihyo shouted but in a whisper way and that's enough to make my body froze for a minute.

I looked at their direction, 5 meters away from me and not far from them, I can see SungJae beckoning my girlfriend towards us.

She's so beautiful in that fitted black cocktail dress. My baby looks good in everything she wears. Sometimes I wonder if she is really real or am I just dreaming a very good dream all this time?

I watched her walk in slow motion, I can't believe that this angel in front of me is mine and will be mine forever. Months ago, my life was just the same every single day but when Jennie came, it was never been the same, everyday with her is a new experience, everyday with her is a new revelation and everyday with her is a new beginning. And I won't mind spending thousand more everydays with her, with my love.

Not too long, our eyes met from the distance. I saw how her mouth went agape when she saw me waiting for her in the middle of the venue. I just smiled at her sweetly. This is it!
_____
Jennie's POV

While SungJae leads our way to where Lisa is, I can't help but to feel giddy. I don't want to assume things but I'm really hoping that she'll propose to me this evening.

It's been two weeks and she never did mentioned anything about it. To be honest, I'm already feeling a little bit upset because I don't see any progress on her plan. But tonight is surely different, I feel something inside me that screams extreme happiness is going to happen.