Part 8

Next Day at the Amusement Park
Hueningkai POV
We all had reached the park except y/n and Soobin which I didn't know was gonna come or no. So I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and called y/n.
"Y/n where are you we've been waiting for 10 min"
"I see you, I'm walking right towards of you"
"Wait, really? I—" as I gazed through the I saw a beautiful girl walking towards us but then I recognized and it was....y/n.

 My phone slid out of my hands in awestruck and dropped on the ground leaving my mouth open

"Oh my fucking god is that y/n?" Lia and Beomgyu saying it together.
"The one and only" y/n smiled walking towards us while slowly taking off the bucket hat. She flipped her hair back sexily, it felt like I was in a movie where everything was going in slow motion...and I kinda liked it.

Y/N POV
"What's up Kai...how do you like my new look?" I chuckled.
"Umm... actually yea, you look good" he said in shyness while scratching his head.
"Whatever enough with talking, can we just go to the rides" Lia shouted begging us to go.
"Sure" I laughed grabbing her hand and ran with her towards carousel while the guys were behind us tryna catchup.

The whole evening was filled with laughter and excitement and the sun was slowly setting making everything dim down. Although we were done with all of our rides Lia suddenly tapped on my shoulder and pointed towards the Tower Of Terror.
"Oh my gosh guys we forgot to go on that ride" she screamed.
"Oh yeah let's go" Taehyun smiled while getting up from the bench.
All of them started walking except me, Frozen.
Because it was a ride I truly feared with my whole heart I don't know why but since childhood it terrified me. I would always find excuses to not got on that ride until someone said...
"Oh  I think y/n doesn't want to you guys, maybe she's scared" and those words came from Hueningkai which I did not expect at all. And guess what...it hurt my heart more my ego, which is something you don't mess with especially with ME!

Making me stand up and walk pass him, going towards the tower. I went even more nervous when I saw the CAUTION sign pass through as Lia lead me in the elevator type of room holding my hand because she was scared where the person-in-charge showed us our seats. However our seats weren't next to eachother, rather I had to sit next to a creepy old dude who was staring at me since the line. So I sat on my seat reluctantly.
As the ride was about to start I felt cold old wrinkled hands touch my thighs.
"Hey sweetheart you wanna come with me to my house so you could call me....daddy" he said as he licked his lips giving a grin.
"Eww! Get your hands off me" I chucked his hands from my thighs.
"Whyy...I see you a naughty child someone needs to teach you how to behave, I'll teach you" he said as he was about to grip on thighs, when I suddenly heard a noise from my left side.
"Do you want to die old man...."