{37 An awkward encounter

{ 37 An awkward encounter

Your pov

Today was Sunday, the day you were going to meet BTS! You still couldn't believe this was happening! The whole day at work you had been so nervous you weren't able to concentrate. After work, you had shortly met up with Jieun and Haneul who had helped you prepare and brought some dinner. From the moment you told them you were going to meet BTS they were excited but also a little jealous. They helped you choosing an appropriate outfit for the occasion something fashionable, but still comfortable. It was their day off and you were meeting them at their apartment, not the red carpet. They were probably also just kind lounging around it was their day off anyway, besides Yoongi said they were having a game night, nothing fancy.

The street you were walking was broad and beautiful green trees towered along the sides, it was amazing to find such a green place so close to the city. The whole neighborhood looked expensive, but then again BTS are millionaires, should you have expected anything else? You even had to go through security to get into the neighborhood luckily Yoongi had told them you were coming and you got in without any problems. Your phone's navigation said you were now just 50 m away from the address Yoongi had sent to you. He had asked you to call him when you were close, so you closed the navigation app and dialed his number.

''Hey,'' Yoongi said, ''Are you almost here?''

''Yeah,'' You replied, ''Just 50 m, but where exactly do I go?''

''Do you see the blue building with the numbers 117 - 137 on it? Yoongi asked.

''Yeah,''

''Okay turn right immediately after the building,'' Yoongi explained, ''I will meet you there, I'll you call again when I'm there.''

''Okay, see you soon,'' You said and started making your way down the road to the building.

Right after the building you turned right, it was a small pathway between two apartment complexes. In the middle, there was a large door, and the walls were overgrown with plants giving the alley a cozy feeling instead of creepy. Nervously you paced in the back and forth until your phone rang again.

''Are you in the pathway?'' Yoongi asked.

''Yeah, where are you?'' You asked him but then saw the door in the pathway open and Yoongi's head pop up around the corner. ''ah yeah, I see you.''

You hung up the phone and quickly made your way over to the door, he opened it wider for you and let you in.

''Hey,'' Yoongi said and gave you a bright smile.

''Hey,'' You replied and gave him a tight hug.

Yoongi kissed you on the cheek and then smiled, ''Are you ready to meet everyone?''

''No,'' you replied and Yoongi looked at you with a shocked expression, ''but I don't think I'll ever be, so let's go before I change my mind.''

Yoongi smiled, ''Follow me, then.''

You followed Yoongi into the building and was surprised to find a place that could have come straight out a horror movie. Never, would you have expected to enter his building through such a creepy place? It was a small and narrow hallway with no windows or doors just stairs leading down into what seemed to be just darkness. Uncomfortably you followed Yoongi down the stairs into the unknown. The moment you reached the last flight of stairs lights sprung on and you saw that you were in a large underground parking lot.

''This is the private parking lot of our apartment block,'' Yoongi explained, ''And the door we just went through is an emergency exit. Even though there didn't seem to anyone around and the place has security, it's better to be safe than sorry. So I thought it would be better to take a side door.''