{40 Monday morning

{40 Monday morning

Your POV

''How was it!!!'' Jieun yells way too excited in the hallway when she sees you and you are sure the whole university must have heard her yelling.

''Not so loud!'' You shush her, ''No one can know to remember?''

''Yeah, Yeah, Sorry,'' Jieun quiets down but keeps pressuring you, ''Just tell us were dying here.''

''Yeah,'' Haneul adds shaking your arm with a pouty face, ''Please, tell us everything.''

''Okay, okay, fine,'' You shake off Haneul's arms and smile, ''It was so amazing! They were all so nice and honestly they are exactly like you would think they are.''

''They are?'' Haneul asks surprised with sparkling eyes, ''Tell us more.''

''I mean how they portray themselves on tv and shows isn't just a facade,'' You explain, ''Namjoon really is the god of destruction and a great leader! Jin is incredibly handsome, please never tell Yoongi that he probably wouldn't like it much me saying that.''

''Oooooh,'' Jieun and Haneul fangirl and you continue telling them about the boys.

''Jungkook was a little shy at first but when we started playing games he really opened up and quickly showed his competitive side. Jimin is cute, but don't be so easily swayed by that guy he has a dirty mind. '' You laughed softly at the memories of BTS playing Mariokart, Jieun and Haneul looked at you in awe, they loved this inside information and you knew that. Gloating you continued your story.

''Hoseok was quieter then I would have suspected, really nice I think if he would be in our class he would be our friend. Taehyung is outgoing and social has a smile that could disarm any enemy.'' You look at your friends who look at you in trance, ''Well, yeah what else do you guys want to know?''

Immediately Jieun and Haneul burst into a full interrogation both bombarding questions at you, everything they say merges into one big blur of question.

''Whoah,'' You slowly take a step backward, ''Calm down guys, one at a time please.''

''Tell me more about Jimin!?'' Jieun immediately asks.

''uh... well,'' You think for a moment what to tell Jieun, ''He was really cute when he frustrated when he couldn't win with Mariokart.''

''Has any of the other BTS members already found their soulmate?'' Haneul asks curiously.

''That's a good question, I don't know for sure,'' You reply and can't believe the subject hasn't come up once during your conversations with Yoongi, ''no one has said anything, but I haven't asked either yet. I will ask Yoongi next time I see him. I'm really curious now too.''

''Was Jimin as sexy in real life as he is on stage?'' Jieun asks curiously.

''No, like I said he is actually cute!'' You reply, ''Everyone was so nice, and they are like a small family.''

''OOOH,'' Jieun and Haneul coo at the same time.

They keep interrogating you about your meeting with BTS, you wonder for a moment if you should tell them about your private conversation about Namjoon, but you decide against it. Yoongi made you promise to not tell anyone about the anxiety attack he had, not even to your friends. It was not that he didn't trust you or your friends he just felt embarrassed about everything even to you, he rather had that you had never seen him like that. Only when you're soulmates you aren't ever able to hide anything like that. Besides, I didn't even know why it happened, I wouldn't be able to explain why it had happened. They probably wouldn't even understand why you didn't aks Yoongi for an explanation, they hadn't felt what you had and it would be very difficult to explain. No, it was better if they didn't know, at least not yet. Not when you wouldn't even be able to explain it yourself, it would only lead to more questions.

When the three of you enter the classroom they keep interrogating you only when the professor enters the classroom and starts his lecture do your friends finally stop. Only to start again after class, but this time it was more about Yoongi.

''But Y/n,'' Jieun looks at you with a serious expression, ''Don't you think it is a little unfair that you got to meet his friends, but we haven't met him yet.''

''Yeah, '' Haneul adds, ''Why haven't we met Yoongi yet?''

''Oh, uh, well, '' You don't know what to say, '' I never asked.''

''You know you met the famous and untouchable BTS,'' Jieun says crossing her arms, ''Why can't your best friends meet your soulmate?''

Your friends have a point, wasn't it unfair that you first got to meet his famous kind of unmeetable friends before your friends get to meet him? Yes, Yoongi is an idol and you have to be careful, but Jieun and Haneul are your friends. You could trust them, they have supported the two of you since the beginning.

''You guys are right,'' You sigh, ''If my soulmate wouldn't have been famous I would have introduced you to him right away. I will ask Yoongi, okay?''

''YEAAHHH,'' Jieun and Haneul pump their fist up in the air, Jieun even did a little victory dance.

''We are going to meet BTS!'' Jieun dances a circle around you.

''Hey!'' You glare at Jieun who's smile falls for a second and before it returns.

''Correction!'' She says happily, ''We are going to meet our best friend's soulmate!!''

---

A short chapter before some big is going to happen! Your friends are going to meet your soulmate!! Will Yoongi survive this? How do you think he will cope with Jieun and Haneul?

Random Character fact:

Haneul's parents didn't like her going off to college to study Graphic, media, and design. They would have liked her to do something bigger, but they respected her choice and let her go do her own thing.