Yandere Jimin

Today was the day you've been waiting for, the day of your new job. You've recently been offered the job at a insane asylum and with rent being due you need a good paying job to help you last a while.
'Okay Y/n you can do this, just last a few months get your money and then get a better job.'
You drove through the the large metal gates and approached the rotting mansion sized asylum. God you could feel the stares of the patients as they eyed you and screamed from their gated windows.
'Save me!'
'Help!'
'Their evil, run!'
'I didn't mean to kill them, he made me!'
Scream upon scream as they cried and begged to be freed but you could do nothing but watch their pain and sorrow. But one gated window caught your attention, standing looking at you was a young man he had blond hair and dark piercing brown eyes.
He was far away but you could feel his glare and being ballsy you glared back only receiving a smirk from the man before he sent you a wink and disappeared into the darkness.
'Y/n?!'
Looking away from the window you were met with a young woman she gave you a smiled before speaking again.
'Are you miss y/n l/n?'
'Yes I am'
'Great! I've been waiting all morning for you, I know it's your first day so I'm going to show you around today, is that okay?'
'Uh yeah sounds okay'
'Well let's get going shall we!'
The woman toured you around the asylum giving you a run down on what you'll be doing and the do's and don't. You were to clean the patients rooms when they were taken for their therapy classes and you were to clean up after dinner, everything fairly simple.
It was dinner time and you stood by the wall next to a guard who ignored you and stayed focused on watching the patients every move. You scanned the faces and then met a pair of dark dead brown eyes....
The window creep
He was resting his face in his palm while staring directly into your e/c eyes, his blonde hair slightly fell over his eyes but his focus never left you,he just kept his eyes focused on you. Without a hint of shame his eyes slowly scanned your body as he licked and bite his puffy red lips before making eye contact with you and mouthing...
'Such a beautiful toy'
You raised your middle finger to give the hint the guy can fuck himself but all he did was raise an apple to his mouth before taking a bite and rather seductively licked the juice and winked at you. The bell rang indicating dinner was over and the patients stood up all leaving back to their cells, as you passed the young male he grabbed you by the arm and leaned into your neck and gave a few kisses before saying
'The names Park Jimin, your boyfriend so you better fucking remember that'
He gave a kiss to your cheek before completely disappearing out of the room.
'Asshole'
You thought, the fuck he think he is! Boyfriend my ass.
After cleaning the dinner hall you were cleaning each room of the patients and god were they disgusting. Some had shit smeared up the walls, some with blood everywhere and broken furniture, you can see why the needed another cleaner. You made it to the last cell, cell 131095
You unlocked the door and brought in your cleaned supplies as you were washing the mirror on the wall you saw Jimin standing behind you holding one of your cleaning rags and a bottle that was not part of your cleaning supplies. Quickly you turned only to realise Jimin moved closer to you now, he had you cornered to the wall with a blank expression plastered to his face
'Beautiful baby, such a pretty toy just for me to play with... you know I've been lonely without my toy, I killed the last one after they kept begging me to let them go.... you'll be a good toy won't you? A good little baby all for me.
Jimin smirked while pushing his body into yours, you pushed him harshly and sped to the doors fumbling around for your keys to get out
'Oh baby you looking for these?'
You could hear the jingle and rattle and the keys hit together from him slightly and tauntingly shaking them. You kept your eyes forward to scared to face the man behind you, frantically screaming and shouting for help, the young woman from the morning walked past.
You screamed at her to get you out but all she did was smile and say
'I hope he doesn't kill you, it's hard finding ones he likes'
And just like that she giggled and walked away the tapping of her heels fading into nothing, reminding you that your stuck in this cell with a crazed man behind you capable of god knows what.
'I'll be gentle baby, I promise...'
Jimin stroked your hair from the back while holding your hip in place and almost making it impossible to move
'Well for now anyways'
He laughed and forcefully pushed the wet cleaning cloth into your face causing you to panic and inhale the horrid sick scent of the cloth and slowly you were put into the darkness.
'I really hope you enjoy your time at the asylum y/n....
Because it's to die for'