LeAvE AlOnE

It's been a while guys 🥺

Damn I have to hurry up , I took a shower and started my make up . Dave keep texting me , I am not mad that she's pregnant more mad he didn't aware me of the situation on hand.
This shouldn't be too much I said looking in the mirror . ari I am coming it start at 11 that's when the people start arriving I said into the phone . Be there in 10mins , grabbing my keys and my phone putting my credit card in the back and jump in my car .
10 mins
Take my picture , okay come on .

   Dave know you got that on she said smirking

Dave know you got that on she said smirking . no but I don't care . you look good asf thou ya ass is sitting heavy in that jumper ari said . That's what I want it to do I said doing a little twerk .

Pulling up ,
going inside

ayeeee cash shit started playing.
Bitch, I'm a star, got these niggas wishin'
He say he hungry, this pussy the kitchen
Yeah, that's my dawg, he gon' sit down and listen
Call him a trick and he don't get offended
He know he giving his money to Megan
He know it's very expensive to date me
Told him go put my name on that account
Because when I need money, I ain't tryna, hold up

Come on let's get a drink , 8 shots of henny . I killed all 4 at one time , Sis you good ? Ari asked . I shook my head , No dray pregnant you knew ? Of course not she said with wide eyes .,
I feel so bad , I feel like I am being selfish cause I think I love his mean ass .
Awww sis it's cool , let get your mind off him.

You know why these bitches love me? (why?)
'Cause Baby don't give a fuck (what you do?)
I be fixin' the weave while she suckin' my dick
Pull it out, then I titty fuck (uh, uh)
I fuck her from the back and she nasty, killin' her
Know how I give it up (yeah, yeah)
I be cool on 'em, bitch, ain't no pressure (uh-uh)
'Til I met this lil' freak, her name Megan (ooh)
This lil' thing here a stallion, look how she walk
Look how she talk, she sexy (muah)
I like when they pretty and ghetto (uh-huh)
Type of bitch that don't even say hello (yeah, yeah)
And whenever we fuck, she be fuckin' me back
Put her in the headlock with my elbow (mmh)
Now she done reversed it
Got up on the dick and ride the shit like a Camaro, uh
I started twerking rapping da baby part. This my shit .
Hennessy on my lips, take a little sip
Privacy on the door, I'ma make the shit grip
Rich nigga, eight-figure, that's my type
That's my type, nigga that's my type
Eight-inch big, ooh, that's good pipe
Bad bitch, I'ma ride the dick all night
Ayee bitch that ass juggling, I was rapping the song twerk having soo much fun.
Rich nigga, eight-figure, that's my type
That's my type, nigga that's my type
Eight-inch big, ooh, that's good pipe
That's my type, nigga that's my type
New wrist, new whip, ride around dipped
I can see why, all these basic hoes pissed
Bust down wrist, not a bust down bitch (Ah)
Said I want your man, no the fuck I don't sis (Uh, uh)
If he a rich nigga, why he still hitting licks? (Licks)
Niggas spending bread but he still can't hit
Bitch please (Bitch), Lamborghini keys
Pussy dripping ice, he get flown out to me
Bitch...

We went to the bar getting another more shot henny . I felt hands wrapping around my waist cuffing my pussy . I turn around and it was David . What you here for to ruin my night . Imma let that slide cause you drunk he said still holding me.

I am not drunk DaVe . You mad at daddy he said bending down to kiss me. I kissed him back he still my man.

He moved my hair out the way getting a view of my ass. That's crazy , he bent his head to make sure he was seeing straight.

Come upstairs , I grab his hand following him , ari went off with bully ain't my business. He sat on the couch and I was still dancing pouring a shot of Parton .

Bikini girls
Pool and sun and sand
That means say a Summer time
You know say a Summer time

I started whining to the song and I felt his hands wondering my ass , I moved my hair all to one side so he can get a full view of my ass. Damn he said pulling me on his lap ,

time fi the beaches
Bikinis
The ladies
The all inclusive parties

I started grinding on his lap , feeling his hands rub all over me .

No classes yet
Portmore, Summer time, Summer time Kingston, Summer time, Summer time
Country, Summer time, Summer time

We heard someone clear there throat . I look over and bully and ari was standing there . So y'all gonna fuck in the club. Shit I can it's my club. Baby I am ready to go I whisper in his ear . Bully take my sister home. I gotchu he said quickly . I took another shot and than another .

Bye I love you I said in the most drunken voice. Baby come on , I walk to him and he had my phone and my shoes in one hand and reaching for my hand. Stay here imma get the car , no I am coming with you I said whining. Baby he smacked his teeth taking off his sneakers I slip my little feet in his shoes watching him walking in his socks.

Get in he open the door helping me in the car I almost felled 4 times getting to the car , he so annoyed with me.

Baby I said waiting on him to get in the car . Baby I said again cause now he was scaring me . He walked over getting in the car . yoo I busted my ass on these rocks he said shaking his head . Omg seriously you okay I said giggling . he nodded .

I wanna fuck you so bad I said out the blue .

TBC ........