Chapter 33

⚠️Warning ⚠️
This chapter is a bit on the kinky side so I advise readers under the age of 18 to perhaps skip this part, but I imagine most of you, if not all, will probably ignore my advice.
Anyway welcome to chapter 33

It took a while for my eyes to adjust and his silhouette was gradually becoming clearer. He was looking directly at me with an intensity he had never shown me before, his breathing grew heavier and they seemed synchronised with his hip movements. The more he pushed into me, the more heavier his breathing got, with the occasional moan of pleasure escaping from his lips. I could close my eyes and listen to his sounds all day, as that alone aroused me to no end. His hands that once had me pinned to the bed, started to gently and slowly slide down my arms in the most sensual way, the tip of his fingers leaving a trail of new sensations within me. I was tingling all over, as if little sparks of electricity coursed through my veins, leaving Goosebumps on my skin.

He leaned in closer and I could feel his warm breath fanning my face, his scent that was mixed with booze and cigarettes were filling my nostrils and on any other occasion I may have disliked it, but tonight, I couldn't get enough of it. I bit down on my bottom lip, trying to contain, muffle, my own moans but it didn't work, and it escaped, revealing how I felt. I could tell by the smile on his face that he enjoyed this just as much as I did and he wasn't afraid to show it unlike me. Despite my mixed and confused feelings of the moment, I wanted him so I slowly lifted my head to meet his and gently pressed my lips on his own, inviting him or enticing him to do more. I laid my head back down, waiting for his response, licking my lips in anticipation, readying myself for what I hope to be another but more intense kiss. He leaned down, bring his face closer to mine, but he didn't kiss me as I hoped, but instead he kissed my neck, then my jaw, my cheek and then with his teeth, he pulled on my bottom lip playfully.

"You need to stop looking at me that way!" He says in a deep and breathless whisper. At first I stare back at him a little confused, wondering if I've done something wrong, but then not wanting this moment to end, nor show him my insecurities, I copy his movements, bringing my own lips to his neck and then whispering, "and what way is that?"  He twitched when my breath fanned his neck, which gave me the courage to carry on. I gently kissed him again on the lips and his pelvis pushed harder into me making me gasp. I felt a shiver of pleasure from down there which made me bite down on my lip again.

"That! What you're doing right now, that innocent look in your eyes, the way you bite down on your lip. You are like the devil and angel all rolled into one, and it's turning me on like nobody's business. Nichole I'm warning you, if you keep seducing me this way, I don't know if I'll be able to top" He responds burying his head on my shoulder, trying to recompose himself and I can tell that he means it. Has he been trying to hold back this whole time? And if he has, then what would he be like if he wasn't? I really want to know and as much as it scares me, it excites me too. I push myself up into a sitting position, bringing him with me, caressing his face and gently making him look back at me. I stare into his eyes showing him exactly how serious I really am and I say,"then don't stop"

I bring my lips back to his and kiss him again; it was a chaste kiss, but also an invitation to continue. His eyes grew darker, with want, need and then I felt his lips finally crash into mine. It was forceful, hard and I could feel my lips swelling, but there was no pain, in fact it was the opposite, it was hot and when his tongue pushed through my lips, licking my teeth, I knew he was asking silently to be granted access. I slowly parted my lips and he barged right in, his tongue searching mine, finding it and massaging it with his own.

Everything was happening so fast and I realised that that is just the way we are, like the movie, fast and furious. We just can't seem to help our selves; we always seem to act on impulse, with no restraint, no control. We are a hot mess, but right now, I don't even care. Am I thinking straight? Probably not, but when have I ever around Liam? We've wasted so much time already, being stubborn, headstrong and just plain hateful to one another, and now we find ourselves probably trying to make up for loss time. The hunger, the desire and passion we currently feel for each other is proof of that and no matter how much I want to restrain myself, I can't and I don't want to either.